• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rangde P2P Investment

siva@99

TF Buzz
They give our money to farmers for the purpose of cultivation and this platform act as a mediator. I feel interest is gud considering the fact they are offering 8%p.a for a period of 18 months.
First time hearing.

But you should aware of toc, it's p2p, if you invest on any individuals, if individuals pays to you then only you can get your paisa, else investment bhi gaya*

Kiranonlinee

TF Premier
They give our money to farmers for the purpose of cultivation and this platform act as a mediator. I feel interest is gud considering the fact they are offering 8%p.a for a period of 18 months.
Bro fd intrest rate in small finance bank is near to 8.5% with RBI insurance.
If u take traditional banks u get 7.75% then y u want to take risk of P2P lending

Tejo

TF Legend
If you have concern for farmers, just buy the land, give for rent.

So all is good take profits, else don't scold them.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Bro fd intrest rate in small finance bank is near to 8.5% with RBI insurance.
If u take traditional banks u get 7.75% then y u want to take risk of P2P lending
as lon g as your money is safe here you should invest for a greater cause of helping the economy.
banks are forced to lend to farmers becuase of psl and due to this farmers dont get adequate credit.
if someone is openly lending to them and your money is safe,i think you should go for it

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone invested in Rangde which is a RBI regulated P2P Investment platform? Is it reliable?