• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best P2P lending platform advice

sherlock

TF Buzz
I am willing to invest some amounts of money in P2P platforms. I have seen quite a few number of platforms have emerged in India these days. Can anyone tell me about their experiences of investing in this sector and which is the best P2P investing platforms with least amount of risk and good customer support?

Please let me know your opinions.

Some of the famous ones are:
12% club
Mobikwik Xtra
Lendbox
Cred Mint
IndiaP2P
LiquiLoans
LendenClub
GripInvest

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I'm using MobiKwik Xtra. Deposit and Withdrawal Process is super smooth. Interest rate is pretty good 12%. Cred gives less interest and require minimum 1L. MobiKwik requires just 5k minimum deposit.

Others are direct lenders so you'll have to struggle a bit for deposit & withdrawals.

karanssh

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I would suggest anyone and everyone to not get their hands burnt chasing P2P lending. Lending is a tough and risky business and there is a reason why people take P2P loans, they are those whose risk profiles don't fit with banks. It's a business where things can come down crashing overnight.

imho preservation of capital is more important than % return you are generating. If you really wanna get those kinda returns, then go into equity investments via MFs or something similar.

rest, your money, your wish..

randomdimes

TF Neo
I am willing to invest some amounts of money in P2P platforms. I have seen quite a few number of platforms have emerged in India these days. Can anyone tell me about their experiences of investing in this sector and which is the best P2P investing platforms with least amount of risk and good customer support?

12% club
Mobikwik Xtra
Lendbox
Cred Mint
IndiaP2P
LiquiLoans
LendenClub
GripInvest

Based on my experience indiap2p, lendbox , liquiloans , i2i are good while lendenclub rupee circle I lost capital.

You can check platforms I have blacklisted here

12% club
Mobikwik Xtra
Lendbox
Cred Mint
IndiaP2P
LiquiLoans
LendenClub
GripInvest

karanssh

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Based on my experience indiap2p, lendbox , liquiloans , i2i are good while lendenclub rupee circle I lost capital.

You can check platforms I have blacklisted here
Why did you blacklist Invoice Trades and Falcon? Just want to know the rationale