• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion related to MRCC

karanbir

TF Buzz
I recently got a smart earn card from amex with 5lac limit - all good, good satisfaction level, overall
Now Is it recommended to apply for MRCC also?
Considering I can easily meet the 1.5 lac waiver requirement.
Or if I should wait for the option to get it via referral program?

thegame

TF Premier
not sure if the referral program will give you 4k welcome bonus or someone who got the card via referral please confirm..

joining fee for MRCC is 1000+GST which should be 1180 but you get 4k points on 15k spends within 90days, assuming if you are using those points for gold section redemption like Amazon/FK then 1RP comes to around 0.39p so 4k points will give you 1560 which is 380Rs profit than referral

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
not sure if the referral program will give you 4k welcome bonus or someone who got the card via referral please confirm..

joining fee for MRCC is 1000+GST which should be 1180 but you get 4k points on 15k spends within 90days, assuming if you are using those points for gold section redemption like Amazon/FK then 1RP comes to around 0.39p so 4k points will give you 1560 which is 380Rs profit than referral
Referral makes no sense. It wont get you welcome benefits

zaid_2913

TF Premier

What about renewal fees? Which is 4500 plus taxes.

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Don't pay full fees even if you can easily spend 1.5l.you may get better rewards from other cards but you will have to spend from this to avoid full fees. Take referral