• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion - Optimise / Review my portfolio

gg123

TF Premier
Hi Everyone,

My CC portfolio.
  1. Axis ACE - 499/-
  2. Axis Select - LTF (Burgundy at family level)
  3. Amex Gold Charge - 4.5K
  4. ICICI platinum- LTF
  5. ICICI coral Rupay - LTF
  6. Axis privilege- LTF (in process)
My spends used to be above average when I was living in a tier -1 city up until one month ago. and all of the offline/online spends use to go on Ace card. I have definitely spent more than 2L so the renewal fee in MAY 2024 won't be an issue.

But going forward my spends will be ~3L for entire year
My plan
  • Gold charge - Utilities , Insurance, Online spends like Uber , Swiggy , Zomato and 3rd party sites via Apay Gift vouchers from reward multiplier. 95% of times Apay balance does the trick. (I get about 2-3k points including 1k bonus) Also Fuel without 5X
  • Axis Select - Bigbasket, Swiggy offer twice a month, Offline Grocery / House supplies where it 90% of times gives me 2X points, some other categories like education/jewellery where ACE doesn't provide me cash back
  • Axis Privilege - Just taking it for Multibrand voucher
  • Axis Ace - Doesn't see much need for it now as utility is covered by gold charge and offline spend will give me 4% via Select and Privilege. Probably I might use it for <200 rs spends offline.
  • ICICI Plat for instant discounts (Also my first card can't close it)
  • Coral rupay for UPI
I use burgundy debit card for movie tickets and paying the CC bill

Thinking of closing axis ACE. is it a wise move considering I can use it for ~17 months without paying annual fee

I'll appreciate Any new card suggestions or optimisation suggestions.

Thanks in Advance.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Axis Ace - Doesn't see much need for it now as utility is covered by gold charge and offline spend will give me 4% via Select and Privilege. Probably I might use it for <200 rs spends offline.
For this you don't need to spend 2 lacs.

Just request retention team to reverse charges when it's charged every year 😜.

Tarun239

TF Premier
Hi Everyone,

My CC portfolio.
  1. Axis ACE - 499/-
  2. Axis Select - LTF (Burgundy at family level)
  3. Amex Gold Charge - 4.5K
  4. ICICI platinum- LTF
  5. ICICI coral Rupay - LTF
  6. Axis privilege- LTF (in process)
My spends used to be above average when I was living in a tier -1 city up until one month ago. and all of the offline/online spends use to go on Ace card. I have definitely spent more than 2L so the renewal fee in MAY 2024 won't be an issue.

But going forward my spends will be ~3L for entire year
My plan
  • Gold charge - Utilities , Insurance, Online spends like Uber , Swiggy , Zomato and 3rd party sites via Apay Gift vouchers from reward multiplier. 95% of times Apay balance does the trick. (I get about 2-3k points including 1k bonus) Also Fuel without 5X
  • Axis Select - Bigbasket, Swiggy offer twice a month, Offline Grocery / House supplies where it 90% of times gives me 2X points, some other categories like education/jewellery where ACE doesn't provide me cash back
  • Axis Privilege - Just taking it for Multibrand voucher
  • Axis Ace - Doesn't see much need for it now as utility is covered by gold charge and offline spend will give me 4% via Select and Privilege. Probably I might use it for <200 rs spends offline.
  • ICICI Plat for instant discounts (Also my first card can't close it)
  • Coral rupay for UPI
I use burgundy debit card for movie tickets and paying the CC bill

Thinking of closing axis ACE. is it a wise move considering I can use it for ~17 months without paying annual fee

I'll appreciate Any new card suggestions or optimisation suggestions.

Thanks in Advance.
How did u get axis privilege ltf??

vaibhavpp0707

TF Premier
For this you don't need to spend 2 lacs.

Just request retention team to reverse charges when it's charged every year 😜.
it's Axis not Amex xD.

But seriously. will it work?
This is true.
I had 167k spends on my axis ace. Annual fee was levied on my card. I called customer care they denied to reverse. So asked them transfer call to retention team. They did and they raised SR. Within 3 days they reversed annual fee with GST.
Also I had missed to pay some 150₹ amount by mistake. They levied 1300₹ debit interest charges. That amount also revered.
Customer care guy told me as a service gesture we can reverse these kind of charges once in 6 months if you are having good payment history.

techt

TF Legend
Morning u were hoping for atlas to get devalued & vistara got derailed 😅😅
Reminds me of a joke.

A guy who is an eligible bachelor hears in a sermon that prayers are effective when prayed for others. The next day he prays that he wants a helping hand for his mother in domestic chores, thinking that he will be blessed with a marriage and his wife will be of help to his mother. But the God's miracle was a domestic maid.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Reminds me of a joke.

A guy who is an eligible bachelor hears in a sermon that prayers are effective when prayed for others. The next day he prays that he wants a helping hand for his mother in domestic chores, thinking that he will be blessed with a marriage and his wife will be of help to his mother. But the God's miracle was a domestic maid.
Maids Do Backstab & u live another day 🙂. Not in the former case 😳

techt

TF Legend
Maids Do Backstab & u live another day 🙂. Not in the former case 😳
The sentence is confusing. Is it back rub ?
Emoji Think GIF