• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion on Axis card

sampatir

TF Select
I have Axis ACE, Flipkart(ltf) and Privilege (ltf) cards and my RM is pushing me to take Select (ltf) card. Which one should I close from existing 3

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

gg123

TF Premier
I have Axis ACE, Flipkart(ltf) and Privilege (ltf) cards and my RM is pushing me to take Select (ltf) card. Which one should I close from existing 3
Depends.
Which one makes a bigger dent for your rewards. pick one between 5% on Flipkart or 5% on utilities.
Select might not be worth it for 3k+Gst but for LTF it's a great deal. And this can replace your Ace card for offline spending, almost 80% of regular transactions are retail. which will give you 20 EP / 200 RS. with your privilege card and multi brand voucher that's 4% return.

and the big basket, bookmyshow and Swiggy offers are icing on cake.

How you got Axis privilege as a ltf plz let me know.....
RM's might accept the request for LTF cards but they never push us for applying LTF cards. OP might have salary account with axis and 50k+ salary.

sampatir

TF Select
Depends.
Which one makes a bigger dent for your rewards. pick one between 5% on Flipkart or 5% on utilities.
Select might not be worth it for 3k+Gst but for LTF it's a great deal. And this can replace your Ace card for offline spending, almost 80% of regular transactions are retail. which will give you 20 EP / 200 RS. with your privilege card and multi brand voucher that's 4% return.

and the big basket, bookmyshow and Swiggy offers are icing on cake.

RM's might accept the request for LTF cards but they never push us for applying LTF cards. OP might have salary account with axis and 50k+ salary.
Thank you much for detailed explanation. Considering I already have SBI CB card, I wont loose anything closing Flipkart card right