Suggest Exceptional Thread by TechnoFino Community Members

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hello Everyone! 👋

I hope you all are doing great and enjoying your time in TechnoFino Community. A community is always made by people and meant for people. I believe not a single person can know it all, and gaining knowledge is a never ending process.

Though Sumanta, Bhavye, other Moderators and I try to convey as much as informations as possible, but we all come with our own limitations. From the day 1 of mine in this community, I've learned more from everyone than I've been able to pass it on, and I'm grateful for that.

There are some exceptional posts get made by some members of TechnoFino Community. As we all are human beings, so we may miss few. So we, from TF Family want to reach out to you all, to share the links of the posts you may find exceptionally helpful, and we'll filter and make sure the those posts are being placed in "Promoted Posts" section so that many more people can get the befit out of them.

Thank you again for all your love and support for the Community. It means a lot to us 🙏

Last edited by a moderator:

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator

@Subhankar

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator

@Subhankar

arpitium

TF Select
VIP Lounge

@Subhankar

phani11

TF Premier
Hello Everyone! 👋

I hope you all are doing great and enjoying your time in TechnoFino Community. A community is always made by people and meant for people. I believe not a single person can know it all, and gaining knowledge is a never ending process.

Though Sumanta, Bhavye, other Moderators and I try to convey as much as informations as possible, but we all come with our own limitations. From the day 1 of mine in this community, I've learned more from everyone than I've been able to pass it on, and I'm grateful for that.

There are some exceptional posts get made by some members of TechnoFino Community. As we all are human beings, so we may miss few. So we, from TF Family want to reach out to you all, to share the links of the posts you may find exceptionally helpful, and we'll filter and make sure the those posts are being placed in "Promoted Posts" section so that many more people can get the befit out of them.

Thank you again for all your love and support for the Community. It means a lot to us 🙏
Good idea but these days some good posts are not visible

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod

The first one moved to Promoted thread. The second one is by @TechnoFino himself so leaving it upto him :)
Thank you for your response

AnungUnRama

TF Select
Hello Everyone! 👋

This post truly reflects the fundamental reason for which different members come here- give and take of crucial info. Regarding finance. Thank you.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hello Everyone! 👋

Thread 'All Bank Credit Card Department Email ID & Phone No' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/all-bank-credit-card-department-email-id-phone-no.529/

Thread 'Platforms to check Credit Score for free' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/platforms-to-check-credit-score-for-free.901/

and also the tutorial on how to find RBI ombudsman complaint.