• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest Exceptional Thread by TechnoFino Community Members

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group

Last edited:

Dreamgrill

TF Buzz
Hello Everyone! 👋

I hope you all are doing great and enjoying your time in TechnoFino Community. A community is always made by people and meant for people. I believe not a single person can know it all, and gaining knowledge is a never ending process.

Though Sumanta, Bhavye, other Moderators and I try to convey as much as informations as possible, but we all come with our own limitations. From the day 1 of mine in this community, I've learned more from everyone than I've been able to pass it on, and I'm grateful for that.

There are some exceptional posts get made by some members of TechnoFino Community. As we all are human beings, so we may miss few. So we, from TF Family want to reach out to you all, to share the links of the posts you may find exceptionally helpful, and we'll filter and make sure the those posts are being placed in "Promoted Posts" section so that many more people can get the befit out of them.

Thank you again for all your love and support for the Community. It means a lot to us 🙏

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I think this one .Many have got benefited and many will be.(*Though its my own post and recommending the same seems odd, still sending for perusal)

@Subhankar

Last edited: