• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest best premium/super premium credit card LTF with 4l per month salary credit/50L+ ITR

codenerd

TF Ace
Hi, my friend needs a suggestion for best premium/super premium card which is strictly LTF on the basis of following criteria:
---He has family business where he is credited with 4L/month salary
---Has ITR filing of around 50-75L as far as I know.

He is currently using some extremely screwed up credit cards from Kotak and HDFC.
He has savings account in both (maybe basic account).
So please suggest best case alternative that he can avail. He is fine with a credit card of a bank where he doesnt even have savings account. What are the options available.

NOTE: He doesnt have much credit card spending so if any card has any spend based criteria, pls dont suggest that.

Hi, my friend needs a suggestion for best premium/super premium card which is strictly LTF on the basis of following criteria:

He is currently using some extremely screwed up credit cards from Kotak and HDFC.
So please suggest best case alternative that he can avail. He is fine with a credit card of a bank where he doesnt even have savings account. What are the options available.

NOTE: He doesnt have much credit card spending so if any card has any spend based criteria, pls dont suggest that.
U mentioned LTF so IDFC Wealth card will best suite for him

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

If he is not gonna spend a lot, what other features he is looking for?

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ask him if he can shift his salary account to Axis and then he can get the Magnus LTF. Even if he don’t complete the 100k milestone, the card still gives around 4.8% return on Hotels and Travel. Plus the advantages like Travel edge, gyftr, unlimited lounge access, guest access, etc are better than anything you can get from any card right now.

Axis can issue Magnus LTF with a 3 lakh/month salary credit in an Axis account. Would be worth a try.

Apart from that Wealth is an okay option for the features but the reward rate has been devalued.

Stan chart Ultimate is also an option. The effective cost is around 1-2k but it wont give you the flat 3.3% return on 5-6 categories like insurance, govt payments, rent, utilities etc.

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What about Diners CLub black ? Possible to get LTF if not via ALUMNI program?
Depends if he has been to any of the affiliated institutes. If not then I don’t it might be possible w/o him holding the DCB already. Maybe if had a Regalia with a high limit/spends then you might request but I don’t think that’s the case for you.

codenerd

TF Ace
Depends if he has been to any of the affiliated institutes. If not then I don’t it might be possible w/o him holding the DCB already. Maybe if had a Regalia with a high limit/spends then you might request but I don’t think that’s the case for you.
His stupid banker gave him HDFC platinum easy shop debit card. When I saw I was laughing. What sort of a useless RM or banker he has who cant offer account upgrade/ any super premium card. That stupid card one of my friend got with 20-25k salary also

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
His stupid banker gave him HDFC platinum easy shop debit card. When I saw I was laughing. What sort of a useless RM or banker he has who cant offer account upgrade/ any super premium card. That stupid card one of my friend got with 20-25k salary also
Easy shop Platinum debit? Thats their second top Debit card. It comes in variants like classic/imperia but almost everyone has that card only if not Millenia, even me.

Consider moving out of the HDFC scene for credit cards at least if he’s not aiming for the Infinia.

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Easy shop Platinum debit? Thats their second top Debit card. It comes in variants like classic/imperia but almost everyone has that card only if not Millenia, even me.

Consider moving out of the HDFC scene for credit cards at least if he’s not aiming for the Infinia.
Whats above platinum dc? And criteria

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
HDFC Platinum Easyshop DC is the topmost debit card in their product line 🤦🏻‍♂️

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Super premium card and ltf won't be given without having a bank account and TRV should be around 30 lakhs to 5Cr, 5cr for burgundy private and then too LTF isn't guarantee so for your friend he can start with premium card by opening axis saving burgundy account and tell them up to 4 lakhs will be credited and he is looking for magnus ltf without welcome or renewal benefit that could take couple of months. Cause axis will analysis salary credit then will magnus as ltf will be provided so roughly 3 to 6 months. For non saving idfc card. You didn't mention where he could spend cause you mentioned his spend are less so would suggest to comment where does he spend for us to comment a better card like sbi cb but then it not ltf or fyf. Do understand paid card are better then ltf sometime or mostly only you have spend are good enough to justify