• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Steps to add RuPay credit card to BHIM UPI app

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
How to add money to the Paytm wallet through Regalia CC UPI? I am not getting any option in the Paytm app to enter different UPI.
Go to Paytm wallet app, add money payment page, scroll down, you will see UPI option. Now choose BHIM app and pay.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Does paying with upi provide the benefits the card provide such as cashback
HDFC RuPay Regalia credit card - 4 rewards per 150 spend

PNB RuPay CC - rewards points not decided yet (i think you will get rewards after 8-9 months, pnb is slow. When PNB was launched RuPay CC, PNB takes 8-9 months to integrate rewards points system).

You can also pay credit card to other bank credit card bill and earn rewards for HDFC RuPay Regalia credit cards - https://www.technofino.in/community...redit-cards-bill-repayment-free-of-cost.5435/

MUDIT JAIN

TF Buzz
HDFC RuPay Regalia credit card - 4 rewards per 150 spend

PNB RuPay CC - rewards points not decided yet (i think you will get rewards after 8-9 months, pnb is slow. When PNB was launched RuPay CC, PNB takes 8-9 months to integrate rewards points system).

You can also pay credit card to other bank credit card bill and earn rewards for HDFC RuPay Regalia credit cards - https://www.technofino.in/community...redit-cards-bill-repayment-free-of-cost.5435/
thanks

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
my pnb card added succecssfully but how do you make pnb card as default payment option, the default button is unpressable

pnb.jpeg
i deleted the app and tried again, deleted card and add again, nothing works

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
my pnb card added succecssfully but how do you make pnb card as default payment option, the default button is unpressable

pnb.jpeg
i deleted the app and tried again, deleted card and add again, nothing works
You can't set RuPay Credit card for default UPI.

Everytime you need to manually choose RuPay CC linked UPI and pay.

Reason - CC linked UPI is not allowed to receive payment on UPI.

Note - new users first save any bank account on BHIM app or Payzapp app and then you will get RuPay credit card linking UPI option.

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
so the img posted in 1st post of this topic is not real???

img_5177-png.4989

and pnb cc can be added to payzapp?

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can't set RuPay Credit card for default UPI.

Everytime you need to manually choose RuPay CC linked UPI and pay.

Reason - CC linked UPI is not allowed to receive payment on UPI.

Note - new users first save any bank account on BHIM app or Payzapp app and then you will get RuPay credit card linking UPI option.
pnb cc can be added to payzapp upi?

bhsiddharth

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not allowing to tag HDFC Rupay Tata Neu card in PayZapp as well as BHIM. Must be some issue with HDFC?

It is saying number not associated. Strange.

dhiraz

TF Ace
Today I got Rupay Platinum Credit Card from Union Bank & Linked Successfully on Bhim UPI.

Now please tell me some useful use cases and benefits of the Rupay Platinum Credit Card.

Thanks in Advance! ❤️

mkool187

TF Buzz
Hi. I got my pnb rupay credit card today and I have activated it few hours back. I downloaded bhim upi app. While selecting punjab national bank on bhim upi app I get error that "oops looks like there is no account attached to the bank..."
I have logged in with same registered number as registered with card. Does it takes time for the bank to update in UPI to detect my card based on phone number? How should I go about this further? Please suggest.

prashantn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi, which app (bhim/Paytm/Payzapp) will be better in terms of less failures and better acceptance to link tata neu rupay credit card?