• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Steps for getting invite for RBL Zomato Edition CC

Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.53.31 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.54.37 PM.png

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.55.26 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-12-398_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-39-970_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.58.19 PM.png

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.

Last edited:

AsB

TF Ace
Warning! If you do NOT want this card, (just because it is not LTF), then re-consider even trying to apply. Because, I submitted my application on 15 May 2022, and on 16 May, the card was reported to CIBIL bureau. I refreshed the CIBIL report today (22 May 2022) , and the CC Account was there. So , be very sure, if you want this card. Otherwise, it may be such that the CC account is opened and closed in CIBIL, which may affect your Score. The score drop will not be very much, since the account is relatively new, but there may be some difference. Also, everyone knows about pathetic services by RBL bank, so , you might think that your card is closed; turns out, it is still there and you missed your payment (the Joining Fees).

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Warning! If you do NOT want this card, (just because it is not LTF), then re-consider even trying to apply. Because, I submitted my application on 15 May 2022, and on 16 May, the card was reported to CIBIL bureau. I refreshed the CIBIL report today (22 May 2022) , and the CC Account was there. So , be very sure, if you want this card. Otherwise, it may be such that the CC account is opened and closed in CIBIL, which may affect your Score. The score drop will not be very much, since the account is relatively new, but there may be some difference. Also, everyone knows about pathetic services by RBL bank, so , you might think that your card is closed; turns out, it is still there and you missed your payment (the Joining Fees).
see this is joinning fees is 500 + gst , in the worst case, someone take the card i don't want to use or pay that will affect, i say pay the joining fees if not LTF , (if LTF just keep the card bro and make transaction on your birthday and get 10%) only if someone don't want to pay gst fees on 500 will be newbie to cc, you can use for 11 month and cancel it after a year before the renewal, and regarding closing the card it isn't that bad cause i had rbl supercard for 2 year and closed before 3 year renewal was about to get charged to me so.. calling cs is a nightmare but it can done and today i asked for noc and they will reply within 3 days Hi! We have received your Request [xxxxx] for "for Written Confirmation on" on your RBL Bank Credit Card [XXXXXXXXXXXXX]. We are working on it and your request will be processed within 3 Working Days.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Trick to earn 5% cashback RBL Zomato Edition CC -​

Zomato Edition CC offer 5% on ola merchant payment.

Download pencilton wallet RuPay card app,

Pencilton wallet load, payment mode select Ola wallet gateway and pay using your Zomato Edition CC.

After payment settlement, you will get 5% cashback.

Now use Airtel wallet mini kyc, net banking trick to pay your credit card bill via Pencilton RuPay card

Amazon >> CC repayment >> payment mode Airtel net banking >> login Airtel wallet >> mPIN > enter your Pencilton RuPay prepaid card >> Pay (dnt directly load on Airtel wallet, pay via Airtel net banking).

Another app funngro RuPay card app also support OLa money but Pencilton app is best.

prc1990

TF Ace

Pencilton wallet load, payment mode select Ola wallet gateway and pay using your Zomato Edition CC.

Now use Airtel wallet mini kyc, net banking trick to pay your credit card bill via Pencilton RuPay card

Amazon >> CC repayment >> payment mode Airtel net banking >> login Airtel wallet >> mPIN > enter your Pencilton RuPay prepaid card >> Pay (dnt directly load on Airtel wallet, pay via Airtel net banking).

Another app funngro RuPay card app also support OLa money but Pencilton app is best.
One problem I noticed while using Airtel Net Banking via Amazon is OTP is not being received. Tried at different times but ended up with the same issue. Not sure why!

AsB

TF Ace

"pencilton wallet RuPay card app" - Is this app safe to use? Or , is it also like Slice (calling family members if dues are not paid), or something like that?

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What if I don't want to use my cashback on Zomato. Will my cashback be used as repayment for next month if I don't convert it to Zomato credits?

hriday.haria

TF Premier