• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Steps for getting invite for RBL Zomato Edition CC

Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.53.31 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.54.37 PM.png

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.55.26 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-12-398_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-39-970_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.58.19 PM.png

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.

Last edited:

rahulmr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
As per the twitter request I got the invitation and I belong to kochi and I don’t know whether it’s serviceable area. Also I do have two RBL cards at this point - Popcorn and Bajaj cards .
Can’t I have one more card or this will get declined instantly? I can get a closure of the other two cards as I don’t use that quite often.

Also if I ask for an upgrade of any of these cards will it work and will there be location issues ?

bluebuck

TF Buzz
Hi thanks for the reply. Do you happen to know why I only got a limit of 60k?

As for my cibil, I honestly don't know bro 😂
I have a joint loan account with my mom for which she does the emi payment. And I maintain my credit cards properly. Nothing other than this. Credit history is only 2 years old.
what is max CC limit reported in cibil because that maybe co releted

Abhi98

TF Buzz
what is max CC limit reported in cibil because that maybe co releted
Actually yes, max cc limit on other one of my cards is 60k (got 61k on Zomato). I think it's because of that. But can cc issuer see credit limit of my cards? And do people who are reporting credit limits of 2L+ have another cc with 2L limit?

bluebuck

TF Buzz
Actually yes, max cc limit on other one of my cards is 60k (got 61k on Zomato). I think it's because of that. But can cc issuer see credit limit of my cards? And do people who are reporting credit limits of 2L+ have another cc with 2L limit?
cc issuer can see max cc limit reported in cibil that's why they pull credit report via hard inquiry and those who got under 2 to 1 lakh I asked them about their max limit and they got(Near to) what their max limit reported in cibil.

Just my observation

alanabraham

TF Premier
Hi, thanks for this thread. Have requested via twitter and got the invite today. But on applying it was rejected after cibil hit. The customer support mentioned that there was a temporary issue and asked to reinstall app and try later. Did anyone else face similar issue ? Thanks
I too faced same. Customer support told that my pan couldn't verify that's why immediate rejection. But I can see a cibil pull from RBL. I send the screenshot of that to zomato care. Yet to receive any further reply.
Initially zomato care was telling there was a technical glitch, I can try after 24 hours. But nothing happened

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
RBL approved my RBL Zomato Edition Classic Credit Card after emailing them.
IMG-20220327-WA0052.jpg

If you already have RBL credit card and RBL reject your zomato card application, just email them and request for upgrade.
Good luck
Kya aap bata sakte ho team ko kya mail kiya?? Aur me apply kar sakta hu mera bhi ek cibili inquiry hua hai Axis LTF K liye. Aur mere pas Rbl ka platinum delight card hai with handsome limit

mukulp

TF Neo
Can anyone help me ? @TechnoFino i am in serviceable area (New delhi) , good cibil , govt salaried , already holding 9+ different bank cc . then also i see this error/rejection screen ☹️.

Kahi mere Zomato account mei to koi issue nhi h ? because my promocode section is also blocked .. I can't apply discount coupon on any restaurant.. may be zomato system has mistakenly blocked my zomato acc due to suspicious activity.

To kahi zomato account problem ki wajah se to rbl Zomato cc reject nhi hora ?

please help guys and also @TechnoFino

Attachments

• IMG_20220327_231842_330.jpg
    IMG_20220327_231842_330.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 20220327_232815.jpg
    20220327_232815.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 51

Divya2508

TF Buzz
IMG-20220327-WA0052.jpg

If you already have RBL credit card and RBL reject your zomato card application, just email them and request for upgrade.
Good luck
Rbl said they can’t upgrade my card
What to do next
What to send them in mail

Attachments

• 57DE2EDC-DE38-4F69-832E-A8F22977DD45.png
    57DE2EDC-DE38-4F69-832E-A8F22977DD45.png
    341.1 KB · Views: 46
IMG-20220327-WA0052.jpg

Good luck
Why RBL Bank have 23 years old age criteria for Zomato Edition Credit Card I never seen any bank required more than 21 years old age criteria. That's what its shows in my application status.

Abhi98

TF Buzz
Ah ... That's interesting. How did you get a pre approved SBI card though? Did you have some relationship with SBI? Life card, what was the limit?
My only SB account is with SBI. I already had a reasonable cibil when I received a huge amount of money temporarily into my account. Immediately received a call for a pre-approved card with limit of 10k. Can't complain it was my first card. Not lifetime free either my only card with annual fees. Not cancelled only to maintain credit history.