• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Stay Away from Kotak Spendz Add-on Savings Account

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1651748820242.png
Day before Yesterday , I was wrongly charged for Spendz DC Re-Issuance fee which I never requested and I also there hasn't been any re-issuance as well , lol . I only have the Free original Debit card which was issued at the time of account opening . They took away Rs.200+GST (236) as this fees. My Balance was Rs.20 and they deducted it full and then put a lien on my Account for the remaining Rs.216.
1651748602310.png
Now, I try to Connect to Kotak Customer care Officers about it and they say , we are going to transfer your call to Banking department , and as soon as they do that.. it gets Disconnected . After 10+ calls yesterday , there was once that the call went through to banking department and when I told him about Spendz account , he verified my details and put me on hold for 8 minutes! and as the Hold went off ..he asked me , "so you didnt request re-issuance ? " and as soon as I answered " noo " , the Call disconnected abruptly.

So , there is no One in the bank who can provide service related to this Account . It's worthless .

I also tried to email them directly from Kotak netbanking > but then they dont understand the problem and giving me useless reply

1651749447899.png

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1651748820242.png
Day before Yesterday , I was wrongly charged for Spendz DC Re-Issuance fee which I never requested and I also there hasn't been any re-issuance as well , lol . I only have the Free original Debit card which was issued at the time of account opening . They took away Rs.200+GST (236) as this fees. My Balance was Rs.20 and they deducted it full and then put a lien on my Account for the remaining Rs.216.
1651748602310.png
Now, I try to Connect to Kotak Customer care Officers about it and they say , we are going to transfer your call to Banking department , and as soon as they do that.. it gets Disconnected . After 10+ calls yesterday , there was once that the call went through to banking department and when I told him about Spendz account , he verified my details and put me on hold for 8 minutes! and as the Hold went off ..he asked me , "so you didnt request re-issuance ? " and as soon as I answered " noo " , the Call disconnected abruptly.

So , there is no One in the bank who can provide service related to this Account . It's worthless .

I also tried to email them directly from Kotak netbanking > but then they dont understand the problem and giving me useless reply

1651749447899.png
Contact PNO

prc1990

TF Ace
Thanks for guidance .
I will start Grievance redressal as per their site . From Level-1 to Level-4 .
I'll update you guys on each level .
I appreciate the banks who atleast have their escalation matrix is in place in their official website in case of any grievances. Most of the banks don't even share it with the customer though customer has the right to know that.