• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Saving Account not Opening- Final Part

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
Those who don’t go through 1st , 2nd & 3rd part, please check it for better understanding…
Thread 'ICICI Bank Saving Account not opening- First Part'
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/icici-bank-saving-account-not-opening-first-part.25405/

Thread 'ICICI Bank Saving Account not Opening- 2nd Part'
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/icici-bank-saving-account-not-opening-2nd-part.25653/

Thread 'ICICI Bank Saving Account not Opening- 3rd Part'
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/icici-bank-saving-account-not-opening-3rd-part.25943/

12 March 2024:- When I received reply from customer care, which screenshot I already shared in the previous part (3rd part). Then I think what BM told customer care executives which I don’t understand. So first i called amir, then called salman but no one picked my call on several attempts. So then I called ABM, but he also not picking my call & I don’t have number of BM so that i can asked him what you said to customer care executive so that they resolved my complaint with bank policy norms.

Then again i do complaint on 12 March 2024 to the same mail, which I attached screenshot also.
IMG_2048.jpeg
Then I think, i have to do something extraordinary to open my account because they all are same (sab mile hue hain).

Then I called my two friends from my village (my village is 15km away from my home) & asked him to add two more guys with him which are your good & trusted friends, for visiting BM home.

13 March 2024:- On next day, all four guys comes to my home with two bykes to visit bank & then BM home. At around 6 pm, BM leaving to his home then we all five follow him with two bykes. Then we stand infront of his house till he gone inside his house. This day we do nothing, only want him to see our faces in front of his house.

14 March 2024:- On next day, we do same process & this time he also see us but ignore us. Then same time, i aslo called ABM but he was not picking my call.

15 March 2024:- On next day, we all five visited to branch at around 11 am & directly go to BM office & asked him why you not opening my account, then he said “ who are you, i see you all in front of my house yesterday” .

Then I explained all shits what happened to me with all my friends helping me also to tell the incidents occurred with me, then BM deliberately becomes innocent & said “ I don’t know about it, all that happened to you”. Then i asked “what about mail which I received in which you said to them for the name of Branch Policy norms”. Then I asked again “where it is written that customer can not open saving account with less mab, please show me your norms & T & C , I want to read them all”. Then he becomes clueless & asked to be calm & order cold drinks, for my friends also.

Then he called Amitabh sir (which is the head of CASA in the whole district 18 branches ) & said him “ why you are not opening raghu account, what are the problems you facing to open raghu account , then he tell the problems which he received from amir & salman.

Then I said amir & salman are misleading you & you should have checked all the processes & things. Then Amitabh said to BM “I will visit raghu home for verification, then done the account opening process” Then BM asked me to go home & said “your account will be opened tomorrow after address verification by Amitabh sir”.

Surprisingly on next day all three Amitabh sir, BM & ABM visit my home for verification & then Amitabh sir called amir to open my account & asked me to ready 1L cheque, Then I immediately said “I don’t have any cheque book & I don’t give you any IP & I want to open 0 mab account after this much hassle”

Then they ready to open my 0 mab account without any funding & I didn’t ask any cold drinks or anything to these morons. When leaving my home, they said sorry on the behalf of all icici staff in the branch & said “aage nahi hoga ab esa” & leave my home.

Around 4pm, amir visited my home to open my account & gives many many excuses why he is not able to open my account. I said “jyda nautanki mat kar , account open kar & salman se kehna, uski m** k** bh****, aukaat mai rehkar baat kiya kar”. Then he said “sir ese nahi bol sakte, aapka account toh open ho hi gaya hai na” . Then I said, “teri m** k** b****, mujhe bataega kese baat karni hai, kitne saal se tu bank mai kaam kar raha hai” & I asked all his & salman information in banking sector”.

Then amir said “sir ab mai apka RM hun or apko koi problem ho, toh direct mujhe call karna” . Then I said “aage se call mat kar liyo mujhe koi investment ya policy k liye, wahi aa kar marunga”. Then he said sorry & said aage se apko koi problem nahi aayegi & leaves my home.

Now my account is successfully opened.
Insta kit consists of blue titanium debit card & cheque book.
Here I attached all references.
IMG_2063.jpeg
IMG_2009.jpeg

NOTE:- No Violence happened & no one harmed in opening my savings account in icici bank.

THANK YOU FOR READING ALL MY PART

Ak Singh

TF Premier
Those who don’t go through 1st , 2nd & 3rd part, please check it for better understanding…
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/icici-bank-saving-account-not-opening-first-part.25405/

https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/icici-bank-saving-account-not-opening-2nd-part.25653/

https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/icici-bank-saving-account-not-opening-3rd-part.25943/

12 March 2024:- When I received reply from customer care, which screenshot I already shared in the previous part (3rd part). Then I think what BM told customer care executives which I don’t understand. So first i called amir, then called salman but no one picked my call on several attempts. So then I called ABM, but he also not picking my call & I don’t have number of BM so that i can asked him what you said to customer care executive so that they resolved my complaint with bank policy norms.

Then again i do complaint on 12 March 2024 to the same mail, which I attached screenshot also.
IMG_2048.jpeg
Then I think, i have to do something extraordinary to open my account because they all are same (sab mile hue hain).

Then I called my two friends from my village (my village is 15km away from my home) & asked him to add two more guys with him which are your good & trusted friends, for visiting BM home.

13 March 2024:- On next day, all four guys comes to my home with two bykes to visit bank & then BM home. At around 6 pm, BM leaving to his home then we all five follow him with two bykes. Then we stand infront of his house till he gone inside his house. This day we do nothing, only want him to see our faces in front of his house.

14 March 2024:- On next day, we do same process & this time he also see us but ignore us. Then same time, i aslo called ABM but he was not picking my call.

15 March 2024:- On next day, we all five visited to branch at around 11 am & directly go to BM office & asked him why you not opening my account, then he said “ who are you, i see you all in front of my house yesterday” .

Then I explained all shits what happened to me with all my friends helping me also to tell the incidents occurred with me, then BM deliberately becomes innocent & said “ I don’t know about it, all that happened to you”. Then i asked “what about mail which I received in which you said to them for the name of Branch Policy norms”. Then I asked again “where it is written that customer can not open saving account with less mab, please show me your norms & T & C , I want to read them all”. Then he becomes clueless & asked to be calm & order cold drinks, for my friends also.

Then he called Amitabh sir (which is the head of CASA in the whole district 18 branches ) & said him “ why you are not opening raghu account, what are the problems you facing to open raghu account , then he tell the problems which he received from amir & salman.

Then I said amir & salman are misleading you & you should have checked all the processes & things. Then Amitabh said to BM “I will visit raghu home for verification, then done the account opening process” Then BM asked me to go home & said “your account will be opened tomorrow after address verification by Amitabh sir”.

Surprisingly on next day all three Amitabh sir, BM & ABM visit my home for verification & then Amitabh sir called amir to open my account & asked me to ready 1L cheque, Then I immediately said “I don’t have any cheque book & I don’t give you any IP & I want to open 0 mab account after this much hassle”

Then they ready to open my 0 mab account without any funding & I didn’t ask any cold drinks or anything to these morons. When leaving my home, they said sorry on the behalf of all icici staff in the branch & said “aage nahi hoga ab esa” & leave my home.

Around 4pm, amir visited my home to open my account & gives many many excuses why he is not able to open my account. I said “jyda nautanki mat kar , account open kar & salman se kehna, uski m** k** bh****, aukaat mai rehkar baat kiya kar”. Then he said “sir ese nahi bol sakte, aapka account toh open ho hi gaya hai na” . Then I said, “teri m** k** b****, mujhe bataega kese baat karni hai, kitne saal se tu bank mai kaam kar raha hai” & I asked all his & salman information in banking sector”.

Then amir said “sir ab mai apka RM hun or apko koi problem ho, toh direct mujhe call karna” . Then I said “aage se call mat kar liyo mujhe koi investment ya policy k liye, wahi aa kar marunga”. Then he said sorry & said aage se apko koi problem nahi aayegi & leaves my home.

IMG_2063.jpeg
IMG_2009.jpeg

NOTE:- No Violence happened & no one harmed in opening my savings account in icici bank.

Agar branch manager female hoti toh kya krta bhai.
Wo tum per harassment ka case thok deti..

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator

IMG_2048.jpeg

IMG_2063.jpeg
IMG_2009.jpeg

Which variant is this?

varun__goel_

TF Legend

IMG_2048.jpeg

IMG_2063.jpeg
IMG_2009.jpeg

Gunda gardi se account khulwaya hai 🤣🤣
Finally we have conclusion
Maza aagya😂😭