• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard Chartered LTF Platinum Rewards Credit Card

prc1990

TF Legend
Statndard Chatarad has started sourcing Platinum Rewards Credit Card under Life Time Free pricing.

This card generally comes with a Joining/Annual of INR 250+GST but under this special offer this becomes free on spending of Rs 500 or more within 30 days from card issuance to avoid levy of onetime fee of INR 250 + GST.

Link: https://www.sc.com/in/credit-cards/platinum-rewards/

Anyone tried to apply, please update this thread.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-20-08-51-54-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-20-08-51-54-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20230320_085656.jpg
    IMG_20230320_085656.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 151

pprakash11

TF Prestige
That OTP came from JM-SCBANK, she was processing the application and noting down all the details while I was on call.
After she told sir I am submitting the application, then after she submitted and an OTP triggered, after verifying that it is from SCBANK domain only I told her the OTP and just after OTP I received VKYC link.

@Patil007 @pprakash11
can you please give details about the otp verification? usually banks ask us not to share otp with anyone.
recently one of my friends got scammed by sharing otp. also trucaller identifies the call as spam. so i am worried.

Patil007

TF Ace
@Patil007 @pprakash11
can you please give details about the otp verification? usually banks ask us not to share otp with anyone.
recently one of my friends got scammed by sharing otp. also trucaller identifies the call as spam. so i am worried.
Yes, but As I told you previously in other thread that I first watched the YouTuber videos of SC card application process, there they have mentioned that for CC application SC ask OTP before sending you VKYC link. So, I gave them OTP.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Yes, but As I told you previously in other thread that I first watched the YouTuber videos of SC card application process, there they have mentioned that for CC application SC ask OTP before sending you VKYC link. So, I gave them OTP.

thanks, I read that thread after i posted this.

Patil007

TF Ace
I checked the logs and its issue from their backend, received 500 API error message "Internal Server Error".
I was using Google Chrome browser from MacBook, maybe someone can try with different browser.

1679319952813.png
chalo engineering ka kuch to phayda hua.

UI developer ne error handling kiya nahi he, generic error to dena that front end pe.

QA lead kon he bhai pata karo SC ka.

Ye IT companies Crores of rupee ka contract karte he bank se, still their application does not work properly, jut tools bechte he costly wale :ROFLMAO: .

Service management and process management ke.

Last edited:

prc1990

TF Legend
Application was submitted at 4.30 PM and got the approval message and card number at 7.14 PM.

Overall time is less than 3 hours. Fastest experience so far for a NTB customer.