• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard Chartered LTF Platinum Rewards Credit Card

prc1990

TF Ace
Statndard Chatarad has started sourcing Platinum Rewards Credit Card under Life Time Free pricing.

This card generally comes with a Joining/Annual of INR 250+GST but under this special offer this becomes free on spending of Rs 500 or more within 30 days from card issuance to avoid levy of onetime fee of INR 250 + GST.

Link: https://www.sc.com/in/credit-cards/platinum-rewards/

Anyone tried to apply, please update this thread.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-20-08-51-54-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-20-08-51-54-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_20230320_085656.jpg
    IMG_20230320_085656.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 149

Unleash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My application got rejected immediately, didn't even pass through uploading documents. Maybe due to multiple credit card enquiries made during last three months. Btw this is the first card which got rejected for me so far.

paipurivamsi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My application got rejected immediately, didn't even pass through uploading documents. Maybe due to multiple credit card enquiries made during last three months. Btw this is the first card which got rejected for me so far.
This happened to me in October. Got the reply from SC after escalation due to multiple cc enquiries. BTW how many enquiries do you have in last 3 months?

Patil007

TF Ace
Yes, my friend applied today and he got message that it is approved in principle.

Post that there is document tab.

What it is the next process, they will ask separately for document upload?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Smart card at 500Rs provides way more value than this LTF card
Mostly this card will be devalued soon. Currently it is giving more value than ultimate on many categories, which doesn't make sense.

I belong to the LTF Club, which doesn't want to keep track of spends across cards and spend on a certain card just to meet fee waiver. I will use it only for SC discount offers.

Gautham

TF Premier
If you cross certain limits on adding Paytm using cc, they start with 2.35%, like I tried loading 10k- 2.35% charges- again try after this transaction- they revise to 3.35% and finally 4.35%.
Even I am also not transferring money to the account. depends on case to case.
I have added more
Mostly this card will be devalued soon. Currently it is giving more value than ultimate on many categories, which doesn't make sense.

I belong to the LTF Club, which doesn't want to keep track of spends across cards and spend on a certain card just to meet fee waiver. I will use it only for SC discount offers.
as the maximum cap is at 1k/ month. it's unlikely.

prc1990

TF Ace

You applied for Plat Rewards?

Patil007

TF Ace
artworks-000104260670-3dig52-t500x500.jpg

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yes, trying, but stuck at processing.
Just now got a call back from sc.

They had info about everything except last page. They said some issue in portal due to processing. They took the last page details over phone and told they will process it and share ekyc page.

She wasn't sure about LTF offer. So checked with her manager and then confirmed.