• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard Chartered LTF Platinum Rewards Credit Card

prc1990

TF Ace
Statndard Chatarad has started sourcing Platinum Rewards Credit Card under Life Time Free pricing.

This card generally comes with a Joining/Annual of INR 250+GST but under this special offer this becomes free on spending of Rs 500 or more within 30 days from card issuance to avoid levy of onetime fee of INR 250 + GST.

Link: https://www.sc.com/in/credit-cards/platinum-rewards/

Anyone tried to apply, please update this thread.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-20-08-51-54-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-20-08-51-54-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_20230320_085656.jpg
    IMG_20230320_085656.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 149

ltf4ever

TF Ace
i just applied and got a success message saying that my card is approved in principle and i got an application number.
what is the next step, any idea? the flow was showing that the next step is documents step, but i didnt get any option to go to that step. also no information about kyc was mentioned.

Unleash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
artworks-000104260670-3dig52-t500x500.jpg
Haha. I knew the card would be rejected with too many enquiries, heard SC had such wierd policy. Btw how many months should we not have CIBIL hit as per SC?

Unleash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i just applied and got a success message saying that my card is approved in principle and i got an application number.
what is the next step, any idea? the flow was showing that the next step is documents step, but i didnt get any option to go to that step. also no information about kyc was mentioned.
The card details shows that documents are not required. They might call you incase required.

Attachments

• IMG_20230320_162333.jpg
    IMG_20230320_162333.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 72

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Just now got a call back from sc.

They had info about everything except last page. They said some issue in portal due to processing. They took the last page details over phone and told they will process it and share ekyc page.

She wasn't sure about LTF offer. So checked with her manager and then confirmed.
Lol got declined message now😅. No cibil alert yet. So not sure if it is due to cibil. I do have lot of enquiries in last few months.

prc1990

TF Ace
Just now got a call back from sc.

They had info about everything except last page. They said some issue in portal due to processing. They took the last page details over phone and told they will process it and share ekyc page.

She wasn't sure about LTF offer. So checked with her manager and then confirmed.
So manager confirmed it would be LTF if we spend 500 within 30 days of the card issuance right?

Patil007

TF Ace
Buddy i guess you are the only one who's application is approved as of now, rest i can only see decline messages from people.
My friend got call for Kyc, he did it.

After that customer care called and asked for OTP over call. after otp verification on call they sent VKYC link over email id.

VKYC is done. They took his photo, PAN photo and asked him to read OTP over that screen.

Post that during call they asked him to verify each and every details on application form. questions were visible over screen so we need to check and tell them over video call for verification.

Name, Mobile number, DOB, address PIN, office address, Product you applied, Annual salary etc.

SC bank guys ask more questions over VKYC. other bank just takes your photo + PAN photo 😅

Patil007

TF Ace
Good to see approval messages. @Patil007 was your friend asked for any income documents during application or straight up KYC?
Sorry guys, but It was not my friend, but It is me only who applied for this card today 🙏.

No documents, direct KYC. I asked her when to upload documents, she said it is not required.

Today I applied on around 1 PM, and got approved just now 5:15 PM :love:

paipurivamsi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Sorry guys, but It was not my friend, but It is me only who applied for this card today 🙏.

No documents, direct KYC. I asked her when to upload documents, she said it is not required.

Today I applied on around 1 PM, and got approved just now 5:15 PM :love:
How many enquiries do you have in last 6 months and CIBIL Score?