• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Somebody in Twitter explained that they traveled to Japan on miles and also applied US visa

Hello Guys,

I have already transferred 80k points for Singapore Airlines and 60k for Accor and still remain with 1.1 lacs Axis Edge rewards (holding Axis Magnus). I would like to visit Japan mainly to get US visa (I already hold US 10 years visa) but wanted to have wife and kid US visitor visa. Thus thinking to apply from Japan.
It will be first foreign trio for My wife and kid if I go with Japan trip.
Same kind of experience somebody shared on Twitter and he got US visa from Japan visit. If somebody can help me to connect that person or guide How to manage both things then it would be really helpful.

scrounger92

TF Buzz
I don't have inputs on the US Visa. But if you're going to Japan and have ER points, consider transferring some to Japan Airlines.

Bangalore-Tokyo and Delhi-Tokyo is 17500 points with Japan Airlines right now. So in about 42000 ER points, you could get a one-way ticket for you and wife. And it is known to be one of the best serviced airlines, too.