• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Society maintenance with Magnus

rohitnsync

TF Select
Guys...is it possible to pay the society maintenance charges manually by Magnus via any app/website (eligible for milestones)
By manually I mean - Simply adding the bank details of the society and paying via credit card. I believe "PayZapp + Redgiraffe" and "MyGate" aren't counted as Rent (MCC 6513) but I don't think that we can manually transfer the maintenance amount with these apps either. Please help.

rohitnsync

TF Select
Registering separately on RedGiraffe for "society charges" seems to be an option, except that we can't register with the same mobile number again (which is a bit stupid)
What if we own multiple properties...it's not possible to carry separate mobile numbers for separate properties. Any help?

grshnehete

TF Select
Registering separately on RedGiraffe for "society charges" seems to be an option, except that we can't register with the same mobile number again (which is a bit stupid)
What if we own multiple properties...it's not possible to carry separate mobile numbers for separate properties. Any help?
Through RedGiraffe, can we pay 12months maintenance in advance? Even if we receive monthly bill