• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SmartEarn- Paytm Wallet load (unable to get 5X)

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
I understand your concern . and that is why I want to know as well. Atleast they should have given ETA.
Now please call CC and ask for escalation email. Don't ask for resolution.
You could do this via chat as well
Dont mention about your issue at all..
You just want escalation contact details
Thanks i have already written to grievance even they have not reponded :(

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks i have already written to grievance even they have not reponded :(
Okay, keep asking them for the status for another couple of weeks, write very nicely and professionally.. meanwhile I will try to find out who is the big boss for these kind of things and we will escalate to him/her with all rhe communication

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Okay, keep asking them for the status for another couple of weeks, write very nicely and professionally.. meanwhile I will try to find out who is the big boss for these kind of things and we will escalate to him/her with all rhe communication
Sure thanks :)

But i might end of closing amex soon ..seems to much of things for a small issues

• Hehe

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Did transaction on 1st Aug on Paytm with same merchant name - ".... WALLET PG 2.0 NOIDA" which used to provide 5x till last month (when settled) but not this month.

Raised a compaint through call around 8th, they took the whole information and escalated.

After a week or so, called again about the status, they read the whole last time conversation and opened service number (received email with that).

Didn't called them but after a week they only called and said issue resolved and 5x credited to my account (also received the email which says service ticket closed..)

Total time taken: 14 minutes (both two calls) from my side.
Issue resolved: In 3+ weeks.

------------
So, escalate and get it resolved

.Nice bro thanks but where to escalate am been waiting since 28
Where to escalate :(
And you points during bill generation ?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Did transaction on 1st Aug on Paytm with same merchant name - ".... WALLET PG 2.0 NOIDA" which used to provide 5x till last month (when settled) but not this month.

Raised a compaint through call around 8th, they took the whole information and escalated.

After a week or so, called again about the status, they read the whole last time conversation and opened service number (received email with that).

Didn't called them but after a week they only called and said issue resolved and 5x credited to my account (also received the email which says service ticket closed..)

Total time taken: 14 minutes (both two calls) from my side.
Issue resolved: In 3+ weeks.

------------
So, escalate and get it resolved.
If you could provide escalation contacts also , it would be helpful thanks

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
- Its' call. Called their support and talked about why it didn't credited 5x (though 2nd time they said wait till bill generation but missed points credited earlier).

Thanks,

@Pavan bhai, so in case of amex also service differs according to the agent we work with..

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
You have to fight, there is no luck, If there is call option I prefer that as first but otherwise emails with reminders or explanation until it resolved.

Its been 2 months fighting with Axis to credit missing cashback for BigBasket transactions (done for 1 month and pending for 1 more month).

Its been a month explaining Kotak that they credited June points in July but not July points in Aug - where they replying "we already credited points in July".

Well, in my case if I lost the trust and have to do everything every month, I usually stop using that option after 2 months and look for alternative.

Just call them and explain ...

- How it credited 5x last month for same merchant?
- How it missed this month?
- Ask them take the complaint and resolve as soon as possible.

Follow up after 1 week, and ask for status.

Like I said it hardly takes 7 minutes for each call.
Which lucky number you are using ?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
.Kind of missing HDFC :D i thought they are worst at service seems they are ok :D atleast if write someone will come and update
Amex even i spoke nodal desk they are like points are missing and it will be credited