• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SmartEarn- Paytm Wallet load (unable to get 5X)

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
@Walter White @S S V and all
It's been 25days still i have not got any response

i was under impression that at least amex will have better service :p seems like they are like another bank

Anyway to escalate now ?

am not concerned on the 5X am concerned on the way the issue is being addressed

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@Walter White @S S V and all
It's been 25days still i have not got any response

i was under impression that at least amex will have better service :p seems like they are like another bank

Anyway to escalate now ?

am not concerned on the 5X am concerned on the way the issue is being addressed
Very unheard of, did you contact them on the Chat? How did you raise the issue?
Could you please elaborate the issue..(in DM if you wish)..
I am also pretty new to AMEX system..Let's see how to tackle this scenario.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Very unheard of, did you contact them on the Chat? How did you raise the issue?
Could you please elaborate the issue..(in DM if you wish)..
I am also pretty new to AMEX system..Let's see how to tackle this scenario.
yes i chatted with them they asked me to wait and waited for 30 mins and after 30 mins i got response team is working and no ETA for now

Issues is simple i have eligible transaction from july on paytm and reliance smart eligible for 5X one of the feature of smartern card and i haven't got

As i said am not concern of 5X am more on is this the AMEX work i usually opted amex for service if i need to so much follow up for a small issues seems other banks are better for me

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
yes i chatted with them they asked me to wait and waited for 30 mins and after 30 mins i got response team is working and no ETA for now

Issues is simple i have eligible transaction from july on paytm and reliance smart eligible for 5X one of the feature of smartern card and i haven't got

As i said am not concern of 5X am more on is this the AMEX work i usually opted amex for service if i need to so much follow up for a small issues seems other banks are better for me
I understand your concern . and that is why I want to know as well. Atleast they should have given ETA.
Now please call CC and ask for escalation email. Don't ask for resolution.
You could do this via chat as well
Dont mention about your issue at all..
You just want escalation contact details