• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Simpl Pay Later Started levying charges on credit card repayments

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Simpl has started charging a convenience fee on credit card repayments.
This was the usp of this credit line which allowed customers to get additional 15 days of interest free credit and points on bill repayments

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
sed. this was due to happen.
Even though it is common to start charging customers after saturation,
I truly was under the impression that simpl won't charge any fees as it is the USP of their buisneaa model and more than a credit lending firm they are a affiliate marketing firm who earns money through ads and commissions through sales done by simpl mode of payment

neel

TF Buzz
No it charges you and it won't show up on simpl. But check the transactions tab in your card account. These guys didn't even warn me and i got charged 215 rupees.
The customer care was absolutely unhelpful when I told them how can you charge me without showing the fee breakup. I think this was day 1 of their charging. I paid on the 18th of June.
Cancelled my account with them the very next day. Good riddance

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
No it charges you and it won't show up on simpl. But check the transactions tab in your card account. These guys didn't even warn me and i got charged 215 rupees.
The customer care was absolutely unhelpful when I told them how can you charge me without showing the fee breakup. I think this was day 1 of their charging. I paid on the 18th of June.
Nope I received an email regarding statement generated and that's the amount I paid them.
I made sure that no convenience fee is levied.
I check my card transaction in axis app and mail amount.
Both matched

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Why were you charged 215 rupees.
I was only being charged 30 bucks for using credit card which also got removed

gabphe

TF Buzz
es you and it won't show up on simpl. But check the transactions tab in your card account. These guys didn't even warn me and i got charged 215 rupees.
how to cancel the Simpl account?