• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should i take upgrade for fyf hdfc millenia

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
Upon receipt of your income documents, we have reviewed your request and we are willing to offer an additional credit limit of Rs. 72,000.00 from your existing credit limit subject to internal check.

Further, basis your request on card upgrade your card. We have taken up for a detailed review and in order to review your request for card upgrade to Millennia card as First year free card.

1. Your consent for card upgrade mentioning the last four digits of your current card number.
2. Credit Card variant to be upgraded.
3. Acceptance towards annual membership fee* (*membership fee would get waived off automatically on achieving the required spend threshold in a year).
4. Acceptance towards transfer of Reward points (if any) from your old HDFC Bank credit card to the new card variant as per the applicable conversion ratio* (*Refer enclosed Upgrade form for details).

MY DOUBTS
1. I presently hold Hdfc Bharat Cc and no hdfc bankaccount. I am planning to go to nearest branch and submit form for rewrd redemption after redeeming my 1000 above points ( 1pt. =1rs).
2. Then will upgrade.
3. I have asked them to also tell me if i can any how make my hdfc millenia cc ltf by any spend based creteria. but they say spend 1 lakh and it will be waived off.
can any one guide me how to ask them to get any spend based crietiria to make millenia ltf.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
They won't do that. They've stopped spend based LTF offer now. Only way is spending 1L every year with this card.

Its a good card to have if you're not getting SBI Cashback/ ICICI Apay/ Axis Flipkart cards.

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
They won't do that. They've stopped spend based LTF offer now. Only way is spending 1L every year with this card.

Its a good card to have if you're not getting SBI Cashback/ ICICI Apay/ Axis Flipkart cards.
Thnk u for guiding sir. please also help in the pole. which variant i should take visa or dinners club. i do not have any dinners club variant. shall i take it. any speciall benefits overs visa .

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Thnk u for guiding sir. please also help in the pole. which variant i should take visa or dinners club. i do not have any dinners club variant. shall i take it. any speciall benefits overs visa .
Take Diners club. Acceptability is good among major ecom sites. Won't be a problem. Can be a issue sometimes for Offline transaction. So choose according to your usage.

Upon receipt of your income documents, we have reviewed your request and we are willing to offer an additional credit limit of Rs. 72,000.00 from your existing credit limit subject to internal check.

Further, basis your request on card upgrade your card. We have taken up for a detailed review and in order to review your request for card upgrade to Millennia card as First year free card.

1. Your consent for card upgrade mentioning the last four digits of your current card number.
2. Credit Card variant to be upgraded.
3. Acceptance towards annual membership fee* (*membership fee would get waived off automatically on achieving the required spend threshold in a year).
4. Acceptance towards transfer of Reward points (if any) from your old HDFC Bank credit card to the new card variant as per the applicable conversion ratio* (*Refer enclosed Upgrade form for details).

MY DOUBTS
1. I presently hold Hdfc Bharat Cc and no hdfc bankaccount. I am planning to go to nearest branch and submit form for rewrd redemption after redeeming my 1000 above points ( 1pt. =1rs).
2. Then will upgrade.
3. I have asked them to also tell me if i can any how make my hdfc millenia cc ltf by any spend based creteria. but they say spend 1 lakh and it will be waived off.
can any one guide me how to ask them to get any spend based crietiria to make millenia ltf.
Hey since I am too a HDFC CC holder without HDFC Bank account...can I know how did request for an upgrade to Millennia CC and how long have you been using Bharat CC?