• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MoneyBack plus to Millenia Upgrade but with condition

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Hi,
I contacted HDFC CC team to upgrade my MoneyBack card to Millenia. Today I received with the below email.
We take this opportunity to inform you that, the credit cards are offered, basis usage and payment pattern on the card account. We have reviewed your request and we wish to clarify that, As on date we were not in receipt of complete payment towards your card statement dues. In this regards, we request you to share the acceptance of 100% Autopayment facility from you HDFC bank current/ savings account debited your credit dues monthly basis. Post confirmation we can review your upgrade request subject to internal checks.

Having said above, Auto Debit is a facility by which you can provide standing instructions to pay Total amount due (TAD) of your outstanding bills every month from your HDFC Bank Savings Account/current account. TAD as opted by you would be credited to your card account on the payment due date and will be claimed from your nominated savings/current bank account.

Does this mean I have pay my total outstanding from my MoneyBack card to proceed the application?

Gaara

TF Ace
Hi,
I contacted HDFC CC team to upgrade my MoneyBack card to Millenia. Today I received with the below email.

Does this mean I have pay my total outstanding from my MoneyBack card to proceed the application?
"Post confirmation we can review your upgrade request subject to internal checks."

Gaara

TF Ace
this comes everytime I request for upgrade!
Not once I got upgraded!
I got this reply today from them

We have reviewed your request and regret our inability to accede to the same currently as your card account is not eligible for an Millennia credit card upgrade. We wish to inform that upgrade offers will be reviewed periodically based on the usage and payment pattern on the card account. We request you to continue usage on your credit card for all your shopping and entertainment needs and provide us with more opportunities to serve you.
And I replied
Thank you for your response.

Dear Principal Nodal Officer,

There are two ways to obtain the upgrade. The first option is through your assistance, which I find appealing. Alternatively, I can close my existing card with HDFC and wait for three months before applying for a card-to-card (C2C). Given that my other bank cards have a limit of over 4.2 lakhs, I believe your bank will certainly offer me a better card on a lifetime free (LTF) basis. However, this process is time-consuming. Therefore, I kindly request your team to reconsider the decision and facilitate the upgrade. Otherwise, I will proceed with the second method.

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor

We have reviewed your request and regret our inability to accede to the same currently as your card account is not eligible for an Millennia credit card upgrade. We wish to inform that upgrade offers will be reviewed periodically based on the usage and payment pattern on the card account. We request you to continue usage on your credit card for all your shopping and entertainment needs and provide us with more opportunities to serve you.
And I replied

There are two ways to obtain the upgrade. The first option is through your assistance, which I find appealing. Alternatively, I can close my existing card with HDFC and wait for three months before applying for a card-to-card (C2C). Given that my other bank cards have a limit of over 4.2 lakhs, I believe your bank will certainly offer me a better card on a lifetime free (LTF) basis. However, this process is time-consuming. Therefore, I kindly request your team to reconsider the decision and facilitate the upgrade. Otherwise, I will proceed with the second method.
Great! Do we have to clear the outstanding for card upgrade?

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Nope, all existing EMIs, bill payments, and loans linked to your current credit card will be automatically transferred to the new HDFC Bank credit card.
Yeah, this is what happened when I upgraded my SBI SimplySave to BPCL Octane. But here they are asking me to turn on the Total Outstanding Due. But let’s see their reply! I know lot of chance for rejection!

techt

TF Legend

And I replied

Any update on this?

pinki

TF Ace
I received this msg( does this means they r ready to upgrade??)::::::

This is in continuation of your email dated February 18, 2024 regarding your HDFC Bank Credit card.

Further we noted that you have requested for upgrading the card to Millenia. We wish to inform you that card will be issued as first year free and we need the below details / sharing your acceptance and share us to enable us review your upgrade request subject to internal checks.

1. Your consent for card upgrade mentioning the last four digits of your current card number.
2. Credit Card variant to be upgraded.
3. Acceptance towards transfer of Reward points (if any) from your old HDFC Bank credit card to the new card variant as per the applicable conversion ratio*.

4.Pricing code as first year free.

5.Scanned copy of recent three months latest Pay slips / ITR with computation sheet.

P.s(Currently all cards are soured as prized or first year free pricing code)

Incase of any other query or clarification towards your credit card account, please feel free to write to us at: customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com and we will be glad to assist you.
@VISHESH_BANSAL

Akash0043

TF Premier

This is in continuation of your email dated February 18, 2024 regarding your HDFC Bank Credit card.

Further we noted that you have requested for upgrading the card to Millenia. We wish to inform you that card will be issued as first year free and we need the below details / sharing your acceptance and share us to enable us review your upgrade request subject to internal checks.

1. Your consent for card upgrade mentioning the last four digits of your current card number.
3. Acceptance towards transfer of Reward points (if any) from your old HDFC Bank credit card to the new card variant as per the applicable conversion ratio*.

5.Scanned copy of recent three months latest Pay slips / ITR with computation sheet.

Incase of any other query or clarification towards your credit card account, please feel free to write to us at: customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com and we will be glad to assist you.
@VISHESH_BANSAL
Yes 🥲🥲
Don’t upgrade into millennia
MB+ Is universal CC

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

@VISHESH_BANSAL
Go Ahead!

Aisa moka nhi milta.

Nhi toh yeh Chennai Office ke darshan karne bolte hai🤣

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

@VISHESH_BANSAL
Fact : Yes , they are ready to upgrade.
Advice : just go for it.