• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Finally got rid from moneyback plus cc

bhaveshS

TF Ace
Finally i left greatest club of moneyback plus cc (itni khushi itni khushi mujhe aajtak nhi huwi ) and join the Millennia club.

How i get it millennia and how you will get it?

PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com
Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com
customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com

Spam krte jao ye mail id agar post krne bole documents then again new mail kro bs krte jao jb tk naa mane

Mera card 1.7 month moneyback plus rupay tha and spend almost 1 lakh in 3 month and limit 1.25 lakh sayad iska sbse jada parbhav pda hai..

So keep in mind just spend more in 3-6 month then play spam game again and again untill they don't do..

Note: Ab koi ye mt bolna naaya thread kyu bnaya mereko mera Khushi or process btana tha

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Bhav means emotion. Not Bhavana again.
song discussions GIF
At this age I can only think of Bhavna

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Finally i left greatest club of moneyback plus cc (itni khushi itni khushi mujhe aajtak nhi huwi ) and join the Millennia club.

How i get it millennia and how you will get it?

PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com
Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com
customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com

Spam krte jao ye mail id agar post krne bole documents then again new mail kro bs krte jao jb tk naa mane

Mera card 1.7 month moneyback plus rupay tha and spend almost 1 lakh in 3 month and limit 1.25 lakh sayad iska sbse jada parbhav pda hai..

So keep in mind just spend more in 3-6 month then play spam game again and again untill they don't do..

Note: Ab koi ye mt bolna naaya thread kyu bnaya mereko mera Khushi or process btana tha
Probably out of your joy, you may not sleep properply tonight...
Open that bottle as part of celebrations !! 🎉🎉🥳🥳

Last edited:

roygarg

TF Buzz
I am also trying to get out of moneyback+. I recently emailed them for an upgrade to millenia and they want me to fill the offline form. In the form, is it necessary to check either box in the autopay section?

1713784938142.png