• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I take IndusInd Legend LTF?

SlokAks

TF Buzz
I recently checked my credit scores on paisabazaar. In pre-approved offers, it is showing IndusInd Legend LTF. People have shared very bad experience with IndusInd, regarding:

(1) Spam calls to take loans, like 3-4 calls daily.
(2) Very bad customer service. One person didn't receive their card, but they reported it as active in credit report.

I think it is better to not deal with such a bank. According to me, having peace of mind is anyday better than holding cards unnecessarily (in name of LTF). What is your take on this?

One of the benefits relevant to me is the lounge access program, which covers 080 lounge in Bangalore.

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
I recently checked my credit scores on paisabazaar. In pre-approved offers, it is showing IndusInd Legend LTF. People have shared very bad experience with IndusInd, regarding:

(2) Very bad customer service. One person didn't receive their card, but they reported it as active in credit report.

I think it is better to not deal with such a bank. According to me, having peace of mind is anyday better than holding cards unnecessarily (in name of LTF). What is your take on this?

One of the benefits relevant to me is the lounge access program, which covers 080 lounge in Bangalore.
Yes do what @Akashn is saying. Apply from the website.

I have a thing for LTF cards-
You would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

I had applied for Legend LTF via paisabazaar. Got 500k limit without any issues that you have mentioned.

I can share you the contact details of a person directly affiliated with Indusind.

Das.N

TF Ace

I am in a same situation like you. So following this thread. Please share your experience if you apply through Paisabazar and get the card.

Praveen05

TF Select

I think enabling DND will resolve this issue. I used to receive numerous calls from HDFC and ICICI for personal loans (because I have credit cards with these two banks). After enabling DND, they stopped calling me.

BCh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Paisabazar would help you get this card flawlessly or if you have SA, branch can arrange it. But PB is notorious for spam calls. I got this card from PB last year and couldn't find any effective way to use it.... lying idle in wallet.

Trust Me

TF Ace
I recently checked my credit scores on paisabazaar. In pre-approved offers, it is showing IndusInd Legend LTF. ....

AFAIK, the main benefit would be a free Select account with IndusInd, along with its debit cards.

I think lounge access through the Legend card could be chargeable.