• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I open axis prestige account for My zone credit card

tiny

TF Premier
should I open axis bank prestige account as I have seen in some the videos that one can get my zone credit card with that account. Is it true ..?? and can I downgrade by account after getting credit card ( if I am able to get open). I have opened a HDFC saving account in April and have kept 50k in that account.

PS; I dont have a unsecured credit card

Any help will be appreciated :)

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
should I open axis bank prestige account as I have seen in some the videos that one can get my zone credit card with that account. Is it true ..?? and can I downgrade by account after getting credit card ( if I am able to get open). I have opened a HDFC saving account in April and have kept 50k in that account.

PS; I dont have a unsecured credit card

Any help will be appreciated :)
If You Don't Have Any Unsecured CC Then It Won't Help... Get The Unsecured CC First Then After 6 Months Then Apply For Axis Bank Prestige Account (In 6 Months Likely You'll Get The Offer For My Zone)

tiny

TF Premier
If You Don't Have Any Unsecured CC Then It Won't Help... Get The Unsecured CC First Then After 6 Months Then Apply For Axis Bank Prestige Account (In 6 Months Likely You'll Get The Offer For My Zone)
Thanks for replying but in Techno dino mentioned that you get a pre approved my zone credit card and you can apply for it within 10 days of opening the account.

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
Thanks for replying but in Techno dino mentioned that you get a pre approved my zone credit card and you can apply for it within 10 days of opening the account.

I Replied What I Got To Know From 'High Level Authorities Of Axis Bank'. He Replied 3 Months Required Provided That You Should Have A Credit History. First I Got The My Zone CC Then I Applied For Prestige Account So I Don't Know About This Offer. I Opened Prestige Account To Upgrade To Priority Then To Burgundy.

But There Is No Harm In Trying Hopefully You'll Get. But Open Only If You Can Keep The Money For A Full Year.

tiny

TF Premier
You'll get offers from HDFC soon ... Make all your transactions from HDFC account

You can also open account with Kotak ... You'll get LTF CC offers
You can apply for BOB CC now ... LTF offers are going on
you have already replied to one of my post that I shouldn't apply C2C with my secured credit card for atlas 6 months that why I haven't applied for BOB. :(