• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I just cancel my card?

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I've been using the HDFC Intermiles card for five years already. It was Jet Privilege before then. I asked the bank and my relationship manager to upgrade me to Regalia or something else because I'm not using the Intermiles rewards system. It is useless for me. Recently, they just increased my limit and renewed it.

My relationship manager said she would work on it and ask me to email her some documents, and they would upgrade it. After I declined her insurance offer, she was not responding to my calls, and nothing happened to the card upgrade. Happened twice already. They would not process the card or find an excuse whenever I turned down something they offered.

Should I just cancel the card? I have SBI Vistara Prime anyway, which I got last month, although the limit is not as much as the one I had on HDFC.

Any thoughts or help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Bob78900

TF Premier
I've been using the HDFC Intermiles card for five years already. It was Jet Privilege before then. I asked the bank and my relationship manager to upgrade me to Regalia or something else because I'm not using the Intermiles rewards system. It is useless for me. Recently, they just increased my limit and renewed it.

My relationship manager said she would work on it and ask me to email her some documents, and they would upgrade it. After I declined her insurance offer, she was not responding to my calls, and nothing happened to the card upgrade. Happened twice already. They would not process the card or find an excuse whenever I turned down something they offered.

Should I just cancel the card? I have SBI Vistara Prime anyway, which I got last month, although the limit is not as much as the one I had on HDFC.

Any thoughts or help will be appreciated. Thank you.
I also used to have jet privilege then i got upgraded to intermiles. And intermiles points are also useless for me so i started using other cards. Mail by yourself to bank for an upgrade maybe it will help you. If they still reject your application then keep your card if it is ltf. Otherwise you can close if you want. Btw you should atleast try 2-3 times they will maybe approve your upgrade

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Thank you, guys. Will try again for the last time then email the grievance redressal. If everything fails, will just cancel the card since it is not LTF.