• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I go for Pinnacle or Legend? (IndusInd)

raghavx

TF Select
Hi,
I am getting LTF IndusInd Legend Credit Card. But I think Pinnacle is a better one. Eventually, I'd apply for Pinnacle.

So, should I pay the pinnacle joining fees and apply for it? (Tbh, I don't feel like paying Rs 14k as of now).

How difficult would it be to upgrade to Pinnacle from Legend? If it would be difficult then I won't be applying for Legend now. Then, I'd apply for Pinnacle later. Else, I will apply for Legend.

SangEUD

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Paisabazar sometimes offer Pinnacle LTF. Do check once. Pinnacle is better than Legend, but not with joining fee. Push your Indus branch people for LTF Pinnacle or atleast equivalent Vouchers

repertoire

TF Select
They will nearly always let you upgrade to Pinnacle from Legend. The usual offer is 15k joining fees + GST and in return, you get 12k in Amazon vouchers. So you end up paying about 5k INR for the card. For me, nothing about pinnacle is compelling enough to take that deal.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They will nearly always let you upgrade to Pinnacle from Legend. The usual offer is 15k joining fees + GST and in return, you get 12k in Amazon vouchers. So you end up paying about 5k INR for the card. For me, nothing about pinnacle is compelling enough to take that deal.
Same thought, not sure what Pinnacle is great about except that Metal Heritage CC, I do not see much value for regular use when other options are there.

I head/read that some people got Legend LTF upgraded to EazyDiner card of Indus LTF when they rolled out the emailer or so in the past. That might be still worth it with the ED Membership and the discount which doesn't need any minimum spent requirement.

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So if both are LTF with no joining fee then Pinnacle is the automatic choice right? Then what about Pinnacle vs Eazydiner (if LTF)
Pinnacle is not LTF. But yes if you are being offered a choice between Legend and Pinnacle LTF then go for Pinnacle without any doubt. I have Legend LTF, I got upgrade offer to Pinnacle(Paid) within 6 months but I didn't opt as they told I won't get Legend's milestone benefit so I didn't take it.

SangEUD

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So if both are LTF with no joining fee then Pinnacle is the automatic choice right? Then what about Pinnacle vs Eazydiner (if LTF)
If you dine frequently on restaurants which have tieup with Eazydiner, nothing beats it. You also get 2X200 movie tickets at Bookmyshow without any BOGO or spends requirements

Otherwise Pinnacle 🙂

Akash Topder

TF Premier
If you dine frequently on restaurants which have tieup with Eazydiner, nothing beats it. You also get 2X200 movie tickets at Bookmyshow without any BOGO or spends requirements

Otherwise Pinnacle 🙂
I do dine but Eazydiner don't have those restaurants that I dine in mostly. But that movie benefit is very good though. Does Pinnacle has any other benefits over Eazydiner in any way?

SangEUD

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I do dine but Eazydiner don't have those restaurants that I dine in mostly. But that movie benefit is very good though. Does Pinnacle has any other benefits over Eazydiner in any way?
Pinnacle Reward rate is better compared to Eazydiner. Still I would rate Eazydiner better as you get 2 movie tickets free every month and use for dining wherever required.

Pinnacle is better for high online spends. But then why not SBI Cashback which is far better than Pinnacle.

Anilkaos

TF Buzz
I took legend LTF a few months ago and tried upgrading to Pinnacle LTF, but they denied me every time, Honestly I don't find much use for these cards anyway, i suggest taking legend LTF for any offers and look for other cards for rewards, i don't think pinnacle is worth it