• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should i apply SC Ultimate using C2C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi sir. I have infinia cc and want to apply SC ultimate. Last month i have received axis and idfc cc applied bcz ltf offer. Total 3 inquiry in last months and 2 new accounts in cibil. But still 788 cibil still (no move). Should i go for ultimate now or wait for 6 months? @TechnoFino

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Thanks you sir.
And let me clear sir one thing. Asking about FACTA n all on your space just because I wanted to know if I apply international card and hold any banks and address in foreign then things will change in facta so better to avoid for me. That’s why. I don’t want to know any you status. I just wanted what will i do if i hold any. @TechnoFino Sorry if i have hurts any.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Thanks you sir.
And let me clear sir one thing. Asking about FACTA n all on your space just because I wanted to know if I apply international card and hold any banks and address in foreign then things will change in facta so better to avoid for me. That’s why. I don’t want to know any you status. I just wanted what will i do if i hold any. @TechnoFino Sorry if i have hurts any.
Are not a us resident... so don't worry about this too much 😅
Are you are not paying tax there...

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Thanks you sir.
If you are not paying tax in the USA, just don't worry

Status
Not open for further replies.