• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SHOCKING REDUCTION OF ICICI CREDIT CARD LIMIT!!!

D3V1L

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have around 7 icici cards. I was having 4.4L in some and 4.2L in some of the cards. Today when I opened the iMobile I saw all the cards limits have been reduced to 99K which is around 75% of refuction.

When calling CC they told its due to periodic credit review. But I have used ICICI cards a lot and many times it crossed 1Lac rupees in a month statement.

I heard of SBI doing this kind if shocking CC Limit reduction. But am I the first one to face this with ICICI Bank?

akshayhs

TF Ace
8dfdum.jpg

D3V1L

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
iske nya thread kyu create kia, already kch logon ka hua... i.e. if they set their spend limit low, their limit gets reduced.. search icici limit reduction you will get many
Khud dekhlo. Thread ni mila isiliye banaya. Khali fokat time ni tha itna likhne ko 😂😂😂. Hoga toh link attach kardo. Merge hojaega.

Attachments

• IMG_9326.png
    IMG_9326.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 88

KingAAR

TF Ace
Khud dekhlo. Thread ni mila isiliye banaya. Khali fokat time ni tha itna likhne ko 😂😂😂. Hoga toh link attach kardo. Merge hojaega.

you can find more if you can try... dude no offence but these days multiple threads are being created, isliye gussy hogya