• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici Amazonpay Credit Card limit

harsha1

TF Buzz
What would be default credit limit for Amazonpay CC?

This is my first CC and I have account relationship with icici for around 8 years.

Can limit be increased? How?

Do they have amazonpay CC with Rupay?

adi_0001

TF Buzz
What would be default credit limit for Amazonpay CC?

This is my first CC and I have account relationship with icici for around 8 years.

Can limit be increased? How?

Do they have amazonpay CC with Rupay?
They had given me the credit limit of 28,000 initially in the year 2020 and after 3 limit enhancement offers I got, it is 3 Lakhs now.

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I guess you haven't even applied.
If you don't have any CC till now, plz check your CIBIL Score. Amazon ICICI at times is rejected for people not having any CIBIL score or if CIBIL history is less than 1 yr old.

Try anyways, wishing you best of luck.
However, if you're rejected due to CIBIL score, then try applying for ICICI Platinum (it's free, and easily available for people having accounts in ICICI)
Or, ask your bank RM for best card you can get LTF, based on your salary or bank balance.

sujal

TF Premier
I guess you haven't even applied.
If you don't have any CC till now, plz check your CIBIL Score. Amazon ICICI at times is rejected for people not having any CIBIL score or if CIBIL history is less than 1 yr old.

Try anyways, wishing you best of luck.
However, if you're rejected due to CIBIL score, then try applying for ICICI Platinum (it's free, and easily available for people having accounts in ICICI)
Or, ask your bank RM for best card you can get LTF, based on your salary or bank balance.
Rejection chances are less with 8 yrs of relation...
Even without cibil score you can get

harsha1

TF Buzz
Did you get gift card/coupons part of welcome benefits?
What is the validity of these coupons?
1000081768.jpg
All coupons have different validity and each coupon have minimum transaction value to claim it... so it's like tweaking human tendency to buy more n more things on CC or via Ap wallet to get cashback. Also cashback can't be transferred to own bank account. Each cashback is valid for 1 year, but amazon representative said, they can increase validity of rewards cashback.