• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Share your experience about nsdl bank advantage account

yobro

TF Select
I am regular user of Paytm bank but since it is facing ban now I am thinking to switch to some other bank.
Jio bank was one of best options but it fetechs data from sim card owner name(in this case I m using sim registered on my father name).
So can't open jio bank account.
Fino, Airtel and India post bank charges for account as well as India post bank don't have Vkyc facility.
One of payment banks with no charge and free virtual Debit card is nsdl bank.
Hence I am thinking to switch to that bank.
If anyone of you have opened account in bank u may share about ur experience and others their thoughts on this 🙂.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I am regular user of Paytm bank but since it is facing ban now I am thinking to switch to some other bank.
Jio bank was one of best options but it fetechs data from sim card owner name(in this case I m using sim registered on my father name).
Fino, Airtel and India post bank charges for account as well as India post bank don't have Vkyc facility.
If anyone of you have opened account in bank u may share about ur experience and others their thoughts on this 🙂.
Nsdl has monthly charge of Rs5.95 👀

AritraSaha

TF Legend
open kotak 811, Have The best experience with upi transaction with this bank

vijay.vj

TF Ace
I'm trying to open NSDL jiffy account.
I downloaded aadhaar offline xml & when I upload and enter access code, I get below error.

"Unable to verify Aadhaar XML"

Anyone facing this issue or any idea?

Ak Singh

TF Premier
I'm trying to open NSDL jiffy account.
I downloaded aadhaar offline xml & when I upload and enter access code, I get below error.

"Unable to verify Aadhaar XML"

Anyone facing this issue or any idea?
Can anyone help me with nsdl jiffy account for single name.
We have to enter full name and can't able to open due to single name.