• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

mrbean

TF Select
In my case it took 15 days. It may take upto maximum of 21 days I think
Yesterday Morning I have completed the video kyc and Yesterday 10 am got a sms stating application is being review.
After that no update and Now I am able to track the application through the website.

mailmenow

TF Premier
Yesterday Morning I have completed the video kyc and Yesterday 10 am got a sms stating application is being review.
After that no update and Now I am able to track the application through the website.
Try to track the application by using application number &mob no option only instead of pan&mobile no

sidp

TF Ace
May not be true.

I have Airtel Visa n Kiwi RuPay when I got my Ace Visa recently in 03/2024. T
I know people have got it. But I was denied airtel axis because I already have fk axis. Phonebanking agent told me only after I cancel fk cc, they will consider for airtel but approval will depend on "internal criteria."

They said earlier it was possible but after the devaluation notice not possible. I guess only hope is preapproved section.

mailmenow

TF Premier
I know people have got it. But I was denied airtel axis because I already have fk axis. Phonebanking agent told me only after I cancel fk cc, they will consider for airtel but approval will depend on "internal criteria."

They said earlier it was possible but after the devaluation notice not possible. I guess only hope is preapproved section.
Yes u r right.

mrbean

TF Select
Try to track the application by using application number &mob no option only instead of pan&mobile no
Finally A rejection message is received.
Don't whether the message is related airtel axis card or previous application.
Since the application id is showing instead of application number.

The website tracking is showing as in process.

😔

mailmenow

TF Premier
Finally A rejection message is received.
Don't whether the message is related airtel axis card or previous application.
Since the application id is showing instead of application number.

The website tracking is showing as in process.

😔
Contact customer care bro

mrbean

TF Select
Contact customer care bro
I have contacted them bro,
They told that according to internal policy card cannot be issued.
And they offer Neo rupay card LTF.
I have accepted the Neo Rupay card.
Now I have Neo rupay and Neo Visa card
😁
Don't whether the block one of the Neo card🙁

Akshay Ajmera

TF Select
I hold an Airtel Axis CC (Visa) since Nov 2022. Yesterday, while checking pre-approved card offers on Axis Mobile app, I saw the option to apply for Airtel Axis Mastercard Credit Card. I was baffled upon seeing it and thought that it could be a glitch as I already hold Airtel Axis CC.

I decided to chat with Axis Support to understand the possibility of holding the same card twice. They were clueless about it.

So, I went ahead with the application, with the thought that at most my old card will be closed or my application will not go through. But, to my surprise, I was able to submit the application and immediately received approval. Right now, I can see TWO Airtel Axis CC in Axis Mobile (Open) app.

I am curious to know if anyone else has been able to hold the same card twice from the same account/mobile number.

FYI, this will be my third Axis CC. I had two prior to applying this one -
1. Airtel Axis CC (Visa)
2. Axis Ace CC
Happened with me in hsbc
For the time being I have 2 hsbc cashback credit card.
Second one I didn't use for 40 days and it gets closed

mailmenow

TF Premier
😁
Which was your previous application??

mrbean

TF Select
Seems Like old Neo card will be deactivated within 45days.🙁

Attachments

• IMG_20240516_171539.jpg
    IMG_20240516_171539.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 18

mailmenow

TF Premier
😁
Bro there are people who use both Airtel master card and visa card without any hassle as of now after 1st statement generation.

Tejo

TF Legend
I hold an Airtel Axis CC (Visa) since Nov 2022. Yesterday, while checking pre-approved card offers on Axis Mobile app, I saw the option to apply for Airtel Axis Mastercard Credit Card. I was baffled upon seeing it and thought that it could be a glitch as I already hold Airtel Axis CC.

I decided to chat with Axis Support to understand the possibility of holding the same card twice. They were clueless about it.

So, I went ahead with the application, with the thought that at most my old card will be closed or my application will not go through. But, to my surprise, I was able to submit the application and immediately received approval. Right now, I can see TWO Airtel Axis CC in Axis Mobile (Open) app.

I am curious to know if anyone else has been able to hold the same card twice from the same account/mobile number.

FYI, this will be my third Axis CC. I had two prior to applying this one -
1. Airtel Axis CC (Visa)
2. Axis Ace CC
May I know how do you got
"Second Airtel Axis Credit Card" ?? So double jackpot 🤣🤣🤣 ???

mailmenow

TF Premier
Is there any who paid electricity bill payment after 20th April?? Did they stop the cashback for electricity bill payment???