• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia Credit Card co-branded With Federal Bank Full Details.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
SCAPIA TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD (a fintech company) and Federal Bank are set to launch a co-branded credit card. Let's examine its benefits and reward system:
[Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF ]

Screenshot_20230615_092733_Samsung Internet.jpg

Benefits:
  1. Unlimited domestic lounge access (unlock after spending 5000 in a month)
  2. Zero Forex Markup Charges
Fees: Lifetime Free Credit Card. No joining fees, No annual fees.

Reward System:
Online & Offline Spends: earn 10 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.
Travel Booking on Scapia App: 20 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.

No reward points on international spends

Redemption:
5 Scapia coins = Rs. 1
You can redeem them for booking flights and hotels on the Scapia app.

Reward Rate: Normal spends - 2%
Travel booking via Scapia - 4%

Opinion: The benefits offered by this card look impressive. The inclusion of unlimited domestic lounge access is quite unexpected for a lifetime free card. However, one need to spend Rs. 5000 in month to get unlimited domestic lounge access. We'll have to wait for the detail terms and conditions to get a better idea about the card.
Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF

Last edited:

sivarock

TF Buzz
Does getting this card brings restriction on applying other Federal Bank credit cards ?
I read that people with OneCard were not eligible for applying other Federal Bank CCs.

Hey,
I registered waitlist today morning and got code noon.

I hold a federal bank account through fi money

I applied and asked for basic information and asked permission to check cibil with otp then says conditionally approved and requested some information to decide limit.

Then asked about my working details, staying place, and family details.

After that, it says can't provide credit card at this time and wait for 90 days.

also posted some typical reasons list for rejection. But, in that, one point says need to surrender all your federal bank CCs and loans and then try again after 90 days.

So, On the whole, the federal bank allows only one credit card.

No cibil enquiry alert till now after an hour. Maybe later. I don't know.

This is the first time I am applying for federal bank. cibil 765, self-employed, But, recently 4 enquires in cibil. 2 for shared limit card and 2 for new card. all are approved but not reflected in cibil. only enquires reflected in cibil. May more enquires may be the reason.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-15-14-34-11-132_cards.scapia.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-15-14-34-11-132_cards.scapia.android.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_2023-06-15-14-34-15-863_cards.scapia.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-15-14-34-15-863_cards.scapia.android.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 120
Hey,
I registered waitlist today morning and got code noon.

I hold a federal bank account through fi money

I applied and asked for basic information and asked permission to check cibil with otp then says conditionally approved and requested some information to decide limit.

Then asked about my working details, staying place, and family details.

After that, it says can't provide credit card at this time and wait for 90 days.

also posted some typical reasons list for rejection. But, in that, one point says need to surrender all your federal bank CCs and loans and then try again after 90 days.

So, On the whole, the federal bank allows only one credit card.

No cibil enquiry alert till now after an hour. Maybe later. I don't know.

This is the first time I am applying for federal bank. cibil 765, self-employed, But, recently 4 enquires in cibil. 2 for shared limit card and 2 for new card. all are approved but not reflected in cibil. only enquires reflected in cibil. May more enquires may be the reason.
How you applied for the waitlist?

wolfdalalstreet

TF Premier
I applied for Federal Bank LTF CC when they were launched, I already have a Fi Money Account. The ducking morons at Federal Bank made a CIBIL Hit and at the end said that they cannot provide a CC & did not mention the reasons. I am a bit skeptical now with this and will wait till the initial heat simmers down.

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Just received the invitation code, Filled up all the necessary details and then It started showing ' We need more time to process your application, we'll get back to you ASAP' 🙃

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for Federal Bank LTF CC when they were launched, I already have a Fi Money Account. The ducking morons at Federal Bank made a CIBIL Hit and at the end said that they cannot provide a CC & did not mention the reasons. I am a bit skeptical now with this and will wait till the initial heat simmers down.
I have heard a lot about the hardships faced by people applying for a federal bank card. ill wait as well.

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
Any idea Federal bank credit card offers will be applicable on this co-branded card? If yes, this is a good card for people like me who did not get any offer from Federal bank credit cards while applying online for some strange reasons known only to them.