• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SC Ultimate vs Axis Magnus

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ultimate gives a 3.33% reward rate across all transactions, considering revised Axis reward rates. Which has a better edge?

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ultimate gives a 3.33% reward rate across all transactions, considering revised Axis reward rates. Which has a better edge?
Axis magnus if you are into miles... and even if you are not into miles and your spend is 1 lakh per month then also go for magnus as then reward rate will be 6.2% that can be redeemed in vouchers like amazon, flipkart etc.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Axis magnus if you are into miles... and even if you are not into miles and your spend is 1 lakh per month then also go for magnus as then reward rate will be 6.2% that can be redeemed in vouchers like amazon, flipkart etc.
But am here more concerned about support.. SC has better support ..Even though i have magnus i feel use less since i have not seen a single edge reward points..and escalation and calls are useless

Sreerag

TF Premier
But am here more concerned about support.. SC has better support ..Even though i have magnus i feel use less since i have not seen a single edge reward points..and escalation and calls are useless
Support, depends on the person your case is assigned to. As you may know about Axis Magnus Increased it's valuation by adding KrisFlyer, ITC Hotels and much more so you can see Axis Magnus is overall best card offered.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Support, depends on the person your case is assigned to. As you may know about Axis Magnus Increased it's valuation by adding KrisFlyer, ITC Hotels and much more so you can see Axis Magnus is overall best card offered.
I haven't received a single edge point am taking about normal 12 reward for every 200 spent...am really happy magus card and offering..but having frequent issues with each and everything demotivates me ..i am really surprised on the waiting time for resolution

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I haven't received a single edge point am taking about normal 12 reward for every 200 spent...am really happy magus card and offering..but having frequent issues with each and everything demotivates me ..i am really surprised on the waiting time for resolution
call customer care and tell them that... see in your cards back there is customer support number written there, thats there priority support number they will help you with that... also it takes 5-6 days for edge rewards to get credited and monthly 25000 edge for 1 lakh spend will get credit after 90 days.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
call customer care and tell them that... see in your cards back there is customer support number written there, thats there priority support number they will help you with that... also it takes 5-6 days for edge rewards to get credited and monthly 25000 edge for 1 lakh spend will get credit after 90 days.
Yes am asking points for transaction done on August 6 ..i have raised 2 cases but they are extending deadline:( it's been 10 days since I raised the case