• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Sprint Instant SBI Card for *All!

gpbs11

TF Buzz
I too enquired for ltf card for govt employe,butbthey said they don't provide ltf card. So pls share if you have any link or document where it says that govt employees are given ltf . thanks
@anirbanm
My friend working in govt company when he tried to get this card and he said he want ltf they said no we don't provide ltf cards

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
Is your cibil below 750....???
Cibil is good 774 as of today.
Its not about cibil.
Its either server issue or something else but definitely not about the cibil.
Already mailed their nodal officer, lets see what he has to say.
I think it will go like normal process. Document pickup and take years for approval or rejection.

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
Not having any public documentation doesn't mean they don't give
I too agree.
If they publicly mention it then no point of charges.
As most of the govt officials from low to high post, have their accounts in SBI.
So, You can try mentioning your condition and ask them to make it LTF. They will surely consider.
If someone has got it LTF then you can try too, atleast you know that SBI dont give LTF to anyone is not true anymore.
So try your luck.
Mail them & if they deny, Escalate.
After 2 months again try.
As @TechnoFino has said many times, you can ask anything to your bank. But it depends upon the bank to give it or not.
SBI, as we all know. Every work is kind of vague. Some will tell you this some employee will tell you that.
There is no coordination between them.
😊😊

AsB

TF Ace
My SBI SimplyClick Credit Card application has been approved within few minutes. You Must try to get a SBI Card. Follow the Offer Link and also get Free Amazon Gift Voucher worth INR 500. Happy Spending. Keep rewarding.
  1. Have you gotten the Voucher ?
  2. Do you get two vouchers (One for Virtual Card generation & other for paying joining fees?

akshayhs

TF Ace
Did anyone get a Digilocker KYC prompt? I just gave them my email and phone and the system pre-fetched all information required. Probably because I already have an account with them.

Adwait

TF Select
Did anyone get a Digilocker KYC prompt? I just gave them my email and phone and the system pre-fetched all information required. Probably because I already have an account with them.
Yes as Ckyc was showing my old address, I change it through DigiLocker kyc.
I think if anyone wishes to change the pre filled details only then DigiLocker kyc is prompted.