• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Sprint Instant SBI Card for *All!

Sai Teja Pamula

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Any new sbi card that u get if u already have an existing card is separate limit. Which means u can merge limits later in one card
SBI is luck i guess 😂 last week I applied for Elite from website separately it got approved after a week process of ekyc vkyc e sign finally they approved but they shared my existing limit of 1 lakh from simply click which use to be 2.60 L now 1.60 L
I have 2 cards elite 1 L
Simply click 1.60 L

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
SBI is luck i guess 😂 last week I applied for Elite from website separately it got approved after a week process of ekyc vkyc e sign finally they approved but they shared my existing limit of 1 lakh from simply click which use to be 2.60 L now 1.60 L
I have 2 cards elite 1 L
Simply click 1.60 L
u mean after applying they decreased limit of existing simply click card from 2.6 to 1.6. it should not have happened. why they are doing this and that too on premium elite card giving only 1L limit.

Sai Teja Pamula

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
u mean after applying they decreased limit of existing simply click card from 2.6 to 1.6. it should not have happened. why they are doing this and that too on premium elite card giving only 1L limit.
Yes they transferred 1 L to elite and given i applied from sbi website customer care called and said we don’t require documents your application will be approved on CIBIL then this happnd i was thinking to close it soon simply wasted a enquiry and time for ekyc vkyc e sign 4 calls 10 days

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes they transferred 1 L to elite and given i applied from sbi website customer care called and said we don’t require documents your application will be approved on CIBIL then this happnd i was thinking to close it soon simply wasted a enquiry and time for ekyc vkyc e sign 4 calls 10 days
looks like they found out that u had an existing card, maybe due to applying it online. it might have had separate limit if applied offline though agent. but if u wish to close u will have to fight to get the limit merged again to single card.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes no documents required.
Received card instantly
No they are asking for document , but there world class portal has no way to upload document.. same error page everytime. However SBI sending following msg too..

"Dear SBICard Applicant, thank you for showing your interest in SBI Credit Card. To complete your application and get your card instantly, click https://sbicard.com/a/8v×××××v19E. T&C"

Adwait

TF Select
No they are asking for document , but there world class portal has no way to upload document.. same error page everytime. However SBI sending following msg too..

"Dear SBICard Applicant, thank you for showing your interest in SBI Credit Card. To complete your application and get your card instantly, click https://sbicard.com/a/8v×××××v19E. T&C"
I got simplyclick without a single document only on cibil.
I was facing the same problem just try the same process early morning as their server is down the whole day.
No account in sbi .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220628-072330_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220628-072330_Chrome.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 141

Batmanbaba

TF Legend

Same error from last 3 days....... But got a message from thier agent in WhatsApp... Blocked it....