• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI now offering SimplySAVE RuPay on online apply through SBI Sprint

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
He share this info -

sent request to PNO via SBI mobile app chat mailbox option, received a call asking for the reason. I just said i want to experience with our SBI cards in UPI then they said your request may get closed (subject to approval) by 30th Aug. And Yesterday I received a call from sbi stating my request is completed. Then checked in app SBi SimplySave Visa variant gone and new rupay variant available

rajcasio

TF Premier
Got the Virtual CC of SIMPLYSAVE(preapproved & paid) as i own a BPCL VISA already with SBI.
Even after can't use the CC for any online transactions as well as UPI through PAYTM & GPAY.
Every transaction is declined though i've enabled all transaction.
The worst nightmare is i'm getting entirely different OTP's from SMS and EMAIL.:cautious:
Awaiting for the physical card through BLUEDART(only satisfying news) :p

Random123

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Got the Virtual CC of SIMPLYSAVE(preapproved & paid) as i own a BPCL VISA already with SBI.
Even after can't use the CC for any online transactions as well as UPI through PAYTM & GPAY.
Every transaction is declined though i've enabled all transaction.
The worst nightmare is i'm getting entirely different OTP's from SMS and EMAIL.:cautious:
Awaiting for the physical card through BLUEDART(only satisfying news) :p
Does SBI also have two different OTPs for SMS and email for security purposes?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Anyone recently successfully applied any sbi card through sprint? Need step wise procedure. Thank you
If you are fully eligible via sprint. It would not take more than 7-10mins to get a card.
First fill out details, then they will verify aadhar via digilocker. If you eligible it will proceed further to upload your pic/selfie and bank acc no. It will deposit rs.1 to your acc and you have to make payment of rs 1 with the same acc, at last limit will be shown, and boom you have your card.
For many it has also gone the long procedure way which takes 7-10 days