• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Question] Pre approved SBI Simplysave Rupay card

Akki

TF Premier
I received an SMS mentioning "Now make UPI payments with SimplySAVE RuPay SBI Card! Get your pre-approved credit card.. With link to apply"
When I tried applying, I got the message that I cannot avail this service at this moment.
Tried around 3 times.

Holding SBI simplyclick.
What could be wrong here. Anyone got this Pre approved offer?

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I received an SMS mentioning "Now make UPI payments with SimplySAVE RuPay SBI Card! Get your pre-approved credit card.. With link to apply"
When I tried applying, I got the message that I cannot avail this service at this moment.
Tried around 3 times.

Holding SBI simplyclick.
Check in Sbicard app

Tried around 3 times.

Holding SBI simplyclick.
Got this offer a month ago on sms as well as sbicard app but same error, talked to customer care they said : sorry sir try using the sbi sprint portal we can't help you
So I quit chasing for simplysave rupay and took axis kiwi 😌

anonymuos

TF Ace
You forgot Indian Bank CC.
Not worth taking for me. That way Union Bank is also there and many more PSUs but not worth as there are no offers on it. Private banks have steady stream of offers and Canara also has on ClearTrip flights, hotels and Flipkart grocery. There's 3 reasons I got RuPay cards:
- Regular offers from NPCI
- Very easy to rotate via UPI, add-on cards from certain banks get UPI on their own number=double rewards
- Regular offers on ECOM websites, if you have in addition to Visa/MC, offers apply again

Last edited:

Strange

TF Legend

Strange

TF Legend
Not worth taking for me. That way Union Bank is also there and many more PSUs but not worth as there are no offers on it. There's 3 reasons to get RuPay cards:
- Regular offers from NPCI
- Very easy to rotate via UPI, add-on cards from certain banks get UPI on their own number=double rewards
- Regular offers on ECOM websites, if you have in addition to Visa/MC, offers apply again
Do you get offers from Saraswat Bank?

Btw If you use multiple cards on same merchant for NPCI cashback offers then NPCI will give you 🥚 cashback. 🤣

bigbyte

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Received offer on app email and SMS.
Simplysave was showing zero Annual fee and BPCL showing 499 plus taxes as annual fees.
Applied for Simplysave. App gave an option to rebalance credit limit, so left 3 lac to existing card and 1 lac to simply save.

Card was generated instantly, but unable to add it to Gpay or Amazon pay asboth can't find this card for UPI. So unable to use it as if now.

Will wait for physical delivery of card and if still doesn't works, customer service se apna sar phodunga.