• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI SIMPLY Save Rupay LTF VARIANT

Vineet_

TF Premier
Dear SBI Card Holders,

please Confirm below will Card variant will LTF or FYF in Card application page nothing mentioned.

Anyone able to find out t &C related below offers.

Attachments

• 20240112_224938.jpg
    20240112_224938.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 349
  • 20240112_230806.jpg
    20240112_230806.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 349

Abhay Chauhan

TF Premier
bro. Some banks (for ex. BOB) do not honor it. You will get a reply similar to mine.
Bro it is clearly written that point 3(b) and 3(c) will be effective from october 1 2023, and all other points are not effective and are currently asking for comments from stakeholders. The draft was released on July 5, which gives times to banks to adhere to the point 3(b) and 3(c).
You can complaint against BOB for not converting Visa to Rupay if the card is already been issued on Rupay Variant.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bro it is clearly written that point 3(b) and 3(c) will be effective from october 1 2023, and all other points are not effective and are currently asking for comments from stakeholders. The draft was released on July 5, which gives times to banks to adhere to the point 3(b) and 3(c).
You can complaint against BOB for not converting Visa to Rupay if the card is already been issued on Rupay Variant.
Bro. I already have 4 cases running right now with RBI Ombudsman. I can't continue raising concerns like this. :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for your suggestion.

vijaycard

TF Buzz
Dear SBI Card Holders,

please Confirm below will Card variant will LTF or FYF in Card application page nothing mentioned.

Anyone able to find out t &C related below offers.
I'm also got this but it's only first year free. But it's nothing great as if u spend 2000 rs within first 60 days of card issuance u will get 2000 rs reward worth 500.
U can save 80 rs GST with this FYF Offer that is the only great thing with this offer

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm also got this but it's only first year free. But it's nothing great as if u spend 2000 rs within first 60 days of card issuance u will get 2000 rs reward worth 500.
U can save 80 rs GST with this FYF Offer that is the only great thing with this offer
When u get that 2000rs rp? I didn't get that offer, only fyf.

anonymuos

TF Ace
Finally got this FYF. With this, have RuPay CCs from almost all banks - SBI, ICICI Coral, HDFC Neu ∞ LTF, BOB Easy, PNB, Yes FinBooster, Kotak UPI, Kotak League, Axis Kwik/Kiwi, IndusInd, IDFC & Saraswat. Only left are AU, Canara, Federal and Jupiter CSB