• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Question] Pre approved SBI Simplysave Rupay card

Akki

TF Premier
I received an SMS mentioning "Now make UPI payments with SimplySAVE RuPay SBI Card! Get your pre-approved credit card.. With link to apply"
When I tried applying, I got the message that I cannot avail this service at this moment.
Tried around 3 times.

Holding SBI simplyclick.
What could be wrong here. Anyone got this Pre approved offer?

Received offer on app email and SMS.
Simplysave was showing zero Annual fee and BPCL showing 499 plus taxes as annual fees.
Applied for Simplysave. App gave an option to rebalance credit limit, so left 3 lac to existing card and 1 lac to simply save.

Card was generated instantly, but unable to add it to Gpay or Amazon pay asboth can't find this card for UPI. So unable to use it as if now.

Will wait for physical delivery of card and if still doesn't works, customer service se apna sar phodunga.
Wait for 12-24 hours. It will be activated automatically.

anonymuos

TF Ace
Recently, i believe HDFC has also started issuing different card numbers for Add On
But I mean different MOBILE number for add-on for UPI. HDFC add-ons have started different card numbers AFAIK. Does UPI for add-on get linked to its own mob number? I doubt that but if yes, then that's great

Last edited:

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
But I mean different MOBILE number for add-on for UPI. HDFC add-ons have started different card numbers AFAIK. Does UPI for add-on get linked to its own mob number? Then that's great
I have recently applied for Tata Neu Infinity Add On Card for my sister... Hopefully by next year, i will get the Add On Card based on the paper based application process that HDFC has.

shivkumar

TF Select
Received offer on app email and SMS.
Simplysave was showing zero Annual fee and BPCL showing 499 plus taxes as annual fees.
Applied for Simplysave. App gave an option to rebalance credit limit, so left 3 lac to existing card and 1 lac to simply save.

Card was generated instantly, but unable to add it to Gpay or Amazon pay asboth can't find this card for UPI. So unable to use it as if now.

Will wait for physical delivery of card and if still doesn't works, customer service se apna sar phodunga.
How long did it take.. is it automatic or we have to call, write email etc..

Got my new card generated few hours back..