• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Insta Plus Savings account

PANK

TF Premier
My brother wants to open account in SBI
We come account insta plus savings account in which vkyc is available

I want to know can we make it zero charges account like kotak 811 by not opting for physical debit card ( using virtual debit card ) and sms alert facility

Is this possible in SBI

varun__goel_

TF Legend
My brother wants to open account in SBI
We come account insta plus savings account in which vkyc is available

I want to know can we make it zero charges account like kotak 811 by not opting for physical debit card ( using virtual debit card ) and sms alert facility

Is this possible in SBI
FYF physical DC is issued. I haven't been charged SMS charges till date

Later apply for virtual DC and before completion of 1yr close the physical DC.

But remember if you ever forget your netbanking login credentials, you will either need profile password or you will have to visit branch.

So better note down login credentials, profile password and virtual DC details somewhere safe😉

PANK

TF Premier
Account is opened under full kyc state only after performing vkyc.
I have completed vkyc on 2 may successful on the date of opening account but still I am unable to withdraw funds from my SBI account

Which I called coustomer care they are telling you have to visit branch as they can't check kyc status of account
On mail they are saying same thing

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I have completed vkyc on 2 may successful on the date of opening account but still I am unable to withdraw funds from my SBI account

Which I called coustomer care they are telling you have to visit branch as they can't check kyc status of account
On mail they are saying same thing
Was account no alloted before vkyc?

PANK

TF Premier
After filling form from branch kyc was completed next day and all restrictions were removed
I have a question does this account have cash deposit facility if yes then
No of free deposit in a month for home and non home branches and deposit limit

Thanks a lot in advance

varun__goel_

TF Legend
After filling form from branch kyc was completed next day and all restrictions were removed
I have a question does this account have cash deposit facility if yes then
No of free deposit in a month for home and non home branches and deposit limit

Thanks a lot in advance
It is same as regular account opened via branch. There's no difference in both the accounts

Check SoC for detailed charges