• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi credit card addon application now working in non metro cities.

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Applied for sbi cashback card addon through banner in app and just got message from bluedart about it's dispatch with new number, though in the app it is not allowing addon email or number updation. It is blank.

Last edited:

moonsmart

TF Premier
I too applied and received two addon cards, along with a new primary card. Now I’m wondering if they’ll mark the old primary card as closed and the credit history will go away along with it or update the card in the same credit account.

Earlier when mastercard was banned and I had that, I asked them to change the variant to Visa so I can apply for add on cards and they closed the earlier card & its account and opened a new one in credit bureaus, also didn’t got the add ons as they were not giving at my pincode at that time.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I too applied and received two addon cards, along with a new primary card. Now I’m wondering if they’ll mark the old primary card as closed and the credit history will go away along with it or update the card in the same credit account.

Earlier when mastercard was banned and I had that, I asked them to change the variant to Visa so I can apply for add on cards and they closed the earlier card & its account and opened a new one in credit bureaus, also didn’t got the add ons as they were not giving at my pincode at that time.
Yes now new card account will be there in CIBIL..But you uses since date will be from you old card date so age of account will remain same..

jimmypappachan

TF Premier
do inform bro.. ll apply based on yr outcome. u applied thru digilocker?
It was only for metros before.
After i saw this thread, i did applied for Add-On. Mine is rural address, let's see if it's getting rejected/approved.
I think its approved because my existing card number changed(last 4 digits) .My card is 11 months older. May be they don't have same series bin/pattern to issue new add-on card

But nothing showing in dispatch status yet.

Reactions: Rkr

fin_avid

TF Buzz
I think its approved because my existing card number changed(last 4 digits) .My card is 11 months older. May be they don't have same series bin/pattern to issue new add-on card

ok bro. let me also try. pls do confirm once u get it. any specific things to follow for application? cos mine s a remote rural place..

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor

Means if you apply for Add on card your primary card is also getting replaced with new card..
Earlier Add on card numbers are different than primary one..
What is the current situation ?
What is the add on card number ? Is it same as your primary one which is available on Sbi car app ?

jimmypappachan

TF Premier
Means if you apply for Add on card your primary card is also getting replaced with new card..
Earlier Add on card numbers are different than primary one..
What is the current situation ?
What is the add on card number ? Is it same as your primary one which is available on Sbi car app ?
No details updated for Add-On.
Only primary card last 4 digits change noticable

Reactions: Rkr