• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI FD CREDIT CARD IN 2024

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
My credit card portfolio is currently around 14 card with two major missings i.e SBI AND KOTAK. I have tried for sbi cards 25 times....different cards...different ways..online offline,agent.......every time rejection.....two days ago applied for sbi cashback. card....rejected instantly....

So thinking of taking sbi credit card on basis of FD....AND THEN TRY TO GET A normal sbi CARD ON BASIS OF THAT.....what is the status of FD cards of sbi currenty...has anyone recently got it....what is the procedure and can it be done online.....I just want it for sales.....Once I get it....then will try to make it ltf as many have done that succesfully on this forum....

Shoxie

TF Premier
My credit card portfolio is currently around 14 card with two major missings i.e SBI AND KOTAK. I have tried for sbi cards 25 times....different cards...different ways..online offline,agent.......every time rejection.....two days ago applied for sbi cashback. card....rejected instantly....

So thinking of taking sbi credit card on basis of FD....AND THEN TRY TO GET A normal sbi CARD ON BASIS OF THAT.....what is the status of FD cards of sbi currenty...has anyone recently got it....what is the procedure and can it be done online.....I just want it for sales.....Once I get it....then will try to make it ltf as many have done that succesfully on this forum....
Well, SBI is probably rejecting your application because of over leverage.

I think I came across a case where a person had a lot of limit in other cards, so SBI didn't give him even a basic card, even though his salary was in multiple Lakhs. Guess something similar is happening here.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend

I think I came across a case where a person had a lot of limit in other cards, so SBI didn't give him even a basic card, even though his salary was in multiple Lakhs. Guess something similar is happening here.
when I didnt had a single card....still they were rejecting....I have applied at every step in last 3 years......

Shoxie

TF Premier
when I didnt had a single card....still they were rejecting....I have applied at every step in last 3 years......
Yeah, you don't have a card with them. Even the other case that I was referring to, also didn't have any card with SBI. Sbi denied his card, just on the basis that he had too much limit sanctioned on other cards. Maybe as per their internal criteria, they consider you as overlevereged, as you already 14 cards.

#aniket

TF Ace

Yes on enquiring about the exact
reason from Nodal Officer, he got such reply, right?

Are you referring the same case?