• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi credit card addon application now working in non metro cities.

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Applied for sbi cashback card addon through banner in app and just got message from bluedart about it's dispatch with new number, though in the app it is not allowing addon email or number updation. It is blank.

Last edited:

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Nothing showing in add-on card section brother.
Then ok...Add on card detail will be there in add on card section only..
Kindly update it here once it is available on app about whether card numbers off add on as well as primary one is same or different...Because if the are changing primary card also after applying for add on card seems Tricky..
Some banks already available who issue Add on card same as primary card number only CVV is different for Add on card holders like HDFC..

Last edited:

jimmypappachan

TF Premier
Kindly update it here once it is available on app about whether card numbers off add on as well as primary one is same or different...Because if the are changing primary card also after applying for add on card seems Tricky..
Some banks already who issue Add on card same as primary card number only CVV is different for Add on card holders like HDFC..
This is what happens👇

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
This is what happens👇

Yes gone through ....Nothing changes ,Add on card numbers are different as like past..New is ,they are changing primary card with add on card application...

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
Applied for sbi cashback card addon through banner in app and just got message from bluedart about it's dispatch with new number, though in the app it is not allowing addon email or number updation. It is blank.
You will be able to update email and mob. no. for add on card only after the cards are delivered and e-pins are sent to your email ID.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
SBI Card doesn't allow updating mobile number and email id for add-on card. Similar issue has been reported by someone in this forum.
I think no.Add on Card holders will get OTP for their Transaction on their number only.I have 2 add on card from sbi card and both of them having different mobile and email associated with them. The are getting OTP individually on their number for the transactions and alerts.Debit alerts are coming on Both Primary and add on card holder mobile numbers.

Last edited:

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
SBI Card doesn't allow updating mobile number and email id for add-on card. Similar issue has been reported by someone in this forum.
I think it now does.
I have updated my sibling's email ID and mobile no. in the add on card.
As per SBI, only add on card holder will recieve OTP SMS for transactions, but both primary and add on card holders will receive transaction SMS alerts.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I think it now does.
I have updated my sibling's email ID and mobile no. in the add on card.
As per SBI, only add on card holder will recieve OTP SMS for transactions, but both primary and add on card holders will receive transaction SMS alerts.
Yes, Correct.

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Screenshot_2023-06-16-01-09-35-037_com.ge.capital.konysbiapp.png Screenshot_2023-06-16-01-06-37-038_com.ge.capital.konysbiapp.png

Is this some kind of joke just to waste my time and their resources o_O I literally have the addon card with addon person name on it and they won't let me change it citing internal policy. What internal policy O.O they won't even report this to cibil so what is this bs. If I take this to RBI I wonder how will they explain this like what could be the reason for a delivered addon card while primary is already approved since a year can't have email and phone number.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Screenshot_2023-06-16-01-09-35-037_com.ge.capital.konysbiapp.png Screenshot_2023-06-16-01-06-37-038_com.ge.capital.konysbiapp.png

Is this some kind of joke just to waste my time and their resources o_O I literally have the addon card with addon person name on it and they won't let me change it citing internal policy. What internal policy O.O they won't even report this to cibil so what is this bs. If I take this to RBI I wonder how will they explain this like what could be the reason for a delivered addon card while primary is already approved since a year can't have email and phone number.
Try doing it via online login instead of app. It should work or send an email to contactchange@sbicard.com with copy of Aadhaar card of the addon holder.

Reactions: Rkr

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I'm not able to apply for Add-on Card. As soon as I click on "Apply Now" before entering any details, it displays "You are not eligible to avail this facility".
Then you can't apply for the same. You are not eligible for the card in their record.
Are you holding Multiple crds from SBI Cards? If not then kindly,
Do drop a mail to them for clarification?

jimmypappachan

TF Premier
Some banks already available who issue Add on card same as primary card number only CVV is different for Add on card holders like HDFC..
@fin_avid
IMG_20230616_083119.jpg

Add-on card details started showing in add-on section and in manage credit limit,etc

Reactions: Rkr