• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback card issue

polahitesh

TF Buzz
I recently contacted SBI card customer care regarding cashback issue on my SBI cashback card.
Most of my transactions (done online) were not received 5% cashback and when I asked about the same they mentioned that some of the merchants have restrictions on cashback (ex: I have done a transaction on Subway but I received a 1% cashback instead of 5%).
Any one faced this issue??

Venkatm

TF Buzz
In the recent Amazon Sale , I was not getting the 10% Cashback even though my transaction was eligible. It was supposed to be a instant discount.
When I went to Amazon Help-desk they asked me to check with SBI Help desk , there front end made me write to them and they took sweet time to understand the question asking for screen shots and the response was it should have been a instant discount and the response came yesterday and the sale was over.
Did any one else face a similar issue?

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
In the recent Amazon Sale , I was not getting the 10% Cashback even though my transaction was eligible. It was supposed to be a instant discount.
When I went to Amazon Help-desk they asked me to check with SBI Help desk , there front end made me write to them and they took sweet time to understand the question asking for screen shots and the response was it should have been a instant discount and the response came yesterday and the sale was over.
I think they recently started to exclude SBI CashBack and SBI Paytm Cards from maximum offers. Did you check the terms and conditions specifically to check if your card is already excluded from the offers?

Thanks!!

senasenthil

TF Premier
Cashback card is not eligible for SBI offers

Venkatm

TF Buzz
I think they recently started to exclude SBI CashBack and SBI Paytm Cards from maximum offers. Did you check the terms and conditions specifically to check if your card is already excluded from the offers?

Thanks!!
I could not find any mention on the fine-print informing the exclusion of SBI CB CC. It reads just use your SBI card.
At least the SBI helpdesk should inform it.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I could not find any mention on the fine-print informing the exclusion of SBI CB CC. It reads just use your SBI card.
SBI CB card is excluded from on all online instant discount offers and Amazon and flipkart specifically mention this point, Please read carefully..I will provide the ss when time permits

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This can also be found on SBI cards site as well...

Here is the one you are looking after:

1691732640318.png

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Isn’t gift card purchase on Amazon also excluded from cashback?
No. You will get 5% cashback.

If you want to buy total 1 lakh amazon gv using SBI Cashback credit card and get Rs5000 per month then use this trick -

niket

TF Buzz
I didn't get any cashback on Netflix, Easemytrip flight booking and Cleartrip flight booking
Not getting proper response from their customer service, escalated to Nodal Officer