• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI cash back card customer support. How to?

harisund

TF Buzz
I got the SBI cash back card, I made a bunch of transactions and suddenly card was blocked for suspicisious transaction for Swiggy transaction.

The app does not work. ILA (automated bot) doesn't chat with me.

The customer support number 1860 180 1290/ 1295 has only IVR options. Its not toll free , so I wasted Rs. 30 or so in IVR. There's a "Press 2 for unauthorized transaction" but this is a authorized transaction so they said they can't help.

How on earth do I get through to a human? How do I unblock this card?

And why do all cards/banks have 1860 numbers? No more toll free numbers? If these companies are going to make us call charged number, they can at least introduce a human no?

And in the future if I want to reach customer service for something else, how exactly do I do that?

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Use sbicards website, go to services and click on card activation, you will be unblocked. Happened to me too. If you do too many transactions, SBI thinks it is fraud. They want you to use card less :p

Strange

TF Legend
I got the SBI cash back card, I made a bunch of transactions and suddenly card was blocked for suspicisious transaction for Swiggy transaction.

The customer support number 1860 180 1290/ 1295 has only IVR options. Its not toll free , so I wasted Rs. 30 or so in IVR. There's a "Press 2 for unauthorized transaction" but this is a authorized transaction so they said they can't help.

And why do all cards/banks have 1860 numbers? No more toll free numbers? If these companies are going to make us call charged number, they can at least introduce a human no?

And in the future if I want to reach customer service for something else, how exactly do I do that?
+912239020202 this number is free. Chortel and VI charges ₹1/min for 1860 numbers.

Just call them to unblock your card. They will ask you provide last 3 transaction details.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
General mene dekha hai ki bank se IVR call aata hai jaise card block hota hai usse karne se ho jaata hai. But agar call na aaye toh card kuch ghante bad apne aap unblock ho jaata hai without any notification. Tnx karoge toh pata chalega.

Personal experience.

harisund

TF Buzz
> General mene dekha hai ki bank se IVR call aata hai jaise card block hota hai usse karne se ho jaata hai

Thanks, I did get a call from an unknown number, but I was in another meeting and couldn't attend it. Maybe that was the call you are referring to

> But agar call na aaye toh card kuch ghante bad apne aap unblock ho jaata hai without any notification. Tnx karoge toh pata chalega.

Interesting, I am assuming it was locked, will try out a transaction

> Use sbicards website, go to services and click on card activation, you will be unblocked.
Will check this out too.

> If you do too many transactions, SBI thinks it is fraud. They want you to use card less :p

Yeah that's pretty much what has happened, from the looks of it. That's so ridiculous man.

ARCHISMAN_DAS

TF Select
tried all of them but nothing works finally approach through Insta and they Can back Instantly and unblock It Via Call.... Very disgusting service this time neven faced the Same before.

chiggybansal1

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

I also faces the same issue my registered number is of Airtel so what I do is turn on wifi call and calls with another number i.e. Jio and enter all details then a otp is received on another number due to vowifi I enter and get connected to customer care. Tag it as best answer 🤪