• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card limit increase offered!

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have spent 1 lakh for spend based waiver since it is a paid card and plan on doing 1 lakh only every year to avoid annual fees. Since 1 lakh were spent in 6 months only I am planning to not do any transactions for next 6 months :D
Good on you.. It seems you are very well disciplined spender which is a very good quality to have by a Credit card holder.. Hope you are maximising the returns on your spends as well....

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
Generally Auto LE is frequent if you’re a disciplined spender till ~3L with sbi card, from there it’s a standstill !!
I've been using more than 50% of my limit every month. The limit is almost 70% of my monthly salary. Should I request for manual LE at 6 months as usually banks give 3x of salary or take auto LE ? How's SBI in terms of salary vs limit ?

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
I've been using more than 50% of my limit every month. The limit is almost 70% of my monthly salary. Should I request for manual LE at 6 months as usually banks give 3x of salary or take auto LE ? How's SBI in terms of salary vs limit ?
Hows SBI in terms of salary vs limit ?

There is no fix criteria when it comes to SBI. High salary people get less limit Low salary people get High limit. No salary people get everything.

Should I request for manual LE at 6 months as usually banks give 3x of salary or take auto LE ?

If you are getting Auto LE at every interval of 5 to 6 month then there is no any need to take Manual route.