• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card Refused to limit increase Possible reasons

Vineet_

TF Premier
Dear Sbi Card Holder,

Recently i approached BOB , HDFC to increase my card limit by submitting Salary Slip , A/c statement they increased like 20- 30 % by both but SBI Straight refused to increase LE by stating internal policy etc. as usual right now .

What are possible reasons of refusal of my LE request .

Card is more than year old 20k current limit very low uses hardly last year 3k its simplyclick .

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Dear Sbi Card Holder,

Recently i approached BOB , HDFC to increase my card limit by submitting Salary Slip , A/c statement they increased like 20- 30 % by both but SBI Straight refused to increase LE by stating internal policy etc. as usual right now .

What are possible reasons of refusal of my LE request .

Card is more than year old 20k current limit very low uses hardly last year 3k its simplyclick .
Because of low spending using credit card that may be reason because you only spend 3k last year

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Unfortunately, I got 10k limit on my Cashback card. I have simplyclick also with 363k limit. Ask them to enhance the limit on cashback card and everytime they rejected the request. Finally ended up closing the cash back card.