• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback 20k limit increase strategy

aries

TF Buzz
Yesterday I got approved for SBI cashback CC with the super low limit of 20k. My other cards have 1+ lakh limits, including SimplyClick. Here are my options to try to increase the limit for Cashback CC:

1. Call customer care multiple times and hope that one of them agrees to move the credit limit from SimplyClick
2. Email them my ITR (self-employed) and request for CL increase
3. My SimplyClick will be six months old in a few weeks. So hopefully they will increase the limit for that card within 1-2 months. Should I wait for it and then request to split the limit to get a better deal?
4. Put in a closure request for them to increase CL, because I cannot even reach the fee waiver criteria.

What should be my recommended course of action? Help me TF gurus 🙏

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Yesterday I got approved for SBI cashback CC with the super low limit of 20k. My other cards have 1+ lakh limits, including SimplyClick. Here are my options to try to increase the limit for Cashback CC:

1. Call customer care multiple times and hope that one of them agrees to move the credit limit from SimplyClick
3. My SimplyClick will be six months old in a few weeks. So hopefully they will increase the limit for that card within 1-2 months. Should I wait for it and then request to split the limit to get a better deal?
4. Put in a closure request for them to increase CL, because I cannot even reach the fee waiver criteria.

Call customer care and ask to transfer the limit from simply Click Card to Cashback Card.

Riya

TF Ace

High 5!!!
Mine cashback was at 20k too later increased to 32k....

SpJi

TF Neo
My cashback card got approved and delivered yesterday with a limit of 20K. I already held SBI SimpliClick with 4.43L.

So I called customer care before activating cashback and requested to transfer 1.1L from SimpliClick to Cashback

Done ina few seconds! Now Cashback has 1.3L and SimplyClick has 3.33L limits